Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Let us know about earning sites.

I think it was forum race that I joined just to complete a task but I saw users getting decent payments from it
Forum Race is not a paid to post forum. Just like here, they too keep coming up with monthly contests and referral programs and such other things to keep up the interest of the users. If you make it in the winners list, you are paid.

Forum Race is not a paid to post forum. Just like here, they too keep coming up with monthly contests and referral programs and such other things to keep up the interest of the users. If you make it in the winners list, you are paid.
Yes you are right but I guess its not tough to win these contests just that I find the rules a little complicated and even made the admin aware of it

Yes you are right but I guess its not tough to win these contests just that I find the rules a little complicated and even made the admin aware of it

Rules are not complicated there if you participate only in the posting contest. Last month only I was the top 10 poster of the month there and won $10. Posting there is just like we do on the other sites.

Rules are not complicated there if you participate only in the posting contest. Last month only I was the top 10 poster of the month there and won $10. Posting there is just like we do on the other sites.
That's good then, I joined quite late but will see if I can manage some time for the website this month

Hmm...but the things have changed there now. Microlikes won't be converted to money now I guess.

That's good then, I joined quite late but will see if I can manage some time for the website this month
If one is looking for top posters of the month, Mike has made very clear that one has to join the contest from the very beginning of the month and be regular to posting. One can not join in the mid of the month and start bombarding with posts to be in the contest. He was even contemplating to have a daily limits on posts for these contests, just to make sure that people don't start spamming.

If one is looking for top posters of the month, Mike has made very clear that one has to join the contest from the very beginning of the month and be regular to posting. One can not join in the mid of the month and start bombarding with posts to be in the contest. He was even contemplating to have a daily limits on posts for these contests, just to make sure that people don't start spamming.

Yes, many of the forums have limited the number of posts because of this. Forumrace is a good site, and I was there from the beginning when there were few members on the site. That may be the reason I was the top poster last month there.

Yes, many of the forums have limited the number of posts because of this. Forumrace is a good site, and I was there from the beginning when there were few members on the site. That may be the reason I was the top poster last month there.
Congratulations! On that. Even I was among the top three and earned 1000 Microlikes. He has redeemed 500 for now. He messaged to pay the rest 760 next month. Even the current month contest is on. It's exciting. Let's give our best and see.

I am not posting there these days. I think they won't redeem the microlikes from next month but you can use them to promote your blogs, product or services.

I am not posting there these days. I think they won't redeem the microlikes from next month but you can use them to promote your blogs, product or services.
Yes, that he has declared. But the june contest mentions earning through PayPal. It's not getting rewarded in Microlikes. I hope that I have understood it well. That's why I am giving some time regularly there.

I am looking forward to finding websites that pay well even if they are tough so that I can earn more in less time

I am looking forward to finding websites that pay well even if they are tough so that I can earn more in less time

And if you come to know about such site, don't forget to share them with me. I will also join them.

We are all here to earn from the sites. You may be familiar with some earnings sites, which I may not. I would request that members of DH enlighten me and tell me a few of the good sites to earn. It's not only for me but also for the benefit of people who want to earn money online.
Sure, I'll be very grateful and happy to know more earning sites

And if you come to know about such site, don't forget to share them with me. I will also join them.
Yes of course, sadly its hard because we are only getting to know about the websites that are paying so low

Are you on Trendri? The site is good and has better compensation rate. But you will have to write elaborate posts with quality content to be credited. And they need a certain number of posts before they approve you for earning there. Just check it out if you have not.

Are you on Trendri? The site is good and has better compensation rate. But you will have to write elaborate posts with quality content to be credited. And they need a certain number of posts before they approve you for earning there. Just check it out if you have not.
They are not reliable in my views and earlier too the admin stopped paying and left the website abandoned so I don't have any confidence in that website, however thanks for your suggestion

We are all here to earn from the sites. You may be familiar with some earnings sites, which I may not. I would request that members of DH enlighten me and tell me a few of the good sites to earn. It's not only for me but also for the benefit of people who want to earn money online.
Sure, we all aim to find reliable ways to earn from these sites. I'm familiar with a few, like Swagbucks and Upwork, which have proven to be good options. It would be great if others could share their recommendations as well, benefiting everyone interested in online earning opportunities.

Sure, we all aim to find reliable ways to earn from these sites. I'm familiar with a few, like Swagbucks and Upwork, which have proven to be good options. It would be great if others could share their recommendations as well, benefiting everyone interested in online earning opportunities.
It is great to see that you are making best use of sites like upwork and swagbucks to make money. The sad thing is that those sites are not easily accessible in my country.

I am not skilled enough to make use of Upwork and Fiverr so I am just relying on forums at present

Back