Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Let us know about earning sites.

Oh so the earning in the site is based on the reactions received and not on the post you make? That is new, I guess maybe I will check it out to see if it's suits my style or not.
If you like interactions, you are going to love the site. It's a warm friendly community and people can discuss about anything under the sun as long as it doesn't violate the rules there. And slowly you might end up making friends from all over the globe. I have so many friends there and some have become so close that it seems like an extended family. People are friendly ( there might be few rude ones, you can choose to ignore them) and you always have listening ears there without any fear of being judged. The site can be addictive if you love to chat.

Yes the more people engage in your writing, your earnings increase. Though I heard they have reduced their earnings and they only pay with PayPal.
Oh, the PayPal only option is the deal breaker. They should have included other options like cryptocurrency, not everyone can assess PayPal.

Yes. And I am thrown with new challenges every day and every hour. So, my power of imagination and creativity is always at work. I don't get a moment of boredom. Yes, I do have many moments of awe everyday. I strongly feel that my job is a blessing in my life.

I also agree that you are blessed to have such a job where you are helping these kids learn the basics of life. I know how much work is required for it, as these kids may not be able to learn things as easily as other kids.

Yes am pretty sure if they had included other payment methods more people would be rushing into the site. Anyways am sure they have their reasons.

Yes, they may have their reason. Most of the people from the US like to be paid by mylot and it's a site from US only.

I also agree that you are blessed to have such a job where you are helping these kids learn the basics of life. I know how much work is required for it, as these kids may not be able to learn things as easily as other kids.
I work on the mantra that the more challenging the child is, the better opportunity I get to learn more and grow more. I can't put it in words how much these children have helped me grow in character. They have really pushed me on a spiritual journey.

If you have professional skills like writing, SEO, graphic designing, etc. try SEOClerks. It is a freelancing platform that is not as competitive as Fiverr and Upwork. The best part is you can either apply on the available jobs or sell your service.

If you have professional skills like writing, SEO, graphic designing, etc. try SEOClerks. It is a freelancing platform that is not as competitive as Fiverr and Upwork. The best part is you can either apply on the available jobs or sell your service.
Oh, so it is like that. Thanks for shedding more light. Surely it might be a better option for those just getting started in the freelancing world because fiver and Upwork are now saturated.

The best thing about SEOclerks is you get multiple withdrawal options including cryptocurrency. If you are willing to spare some money you can boost your gigs with paid ads and reach potential clients. I have been using this site since 2017.

The best thing about SEOclerks is you get multiple withdrawal options including cryptocurrency. If you are willing to spare some money you can boost your gigs with paid ads and reach potential clients. I have been using this site since 2017.
That's great, so I guess that you have been making some cash from the site for some time now. What advice do you have for people who just want to start as freelancers on the site?

I think that SEO is a skill very much in demand. It's like a hot cake in the market. It would be a good skill to acquire. Is there a way to learn about it online?

How does the site works? Can you explain in brief?

I have been thinking to join few other sites to earn some money.

I am aware of a few new earning websites but not very much interested to earn from them so I am just earning from forum coin

How does the site works? Can you explain in brief?

I have been thinking to join few other sites to earn some money.
This is a freelancing site, you create a gig and when someone buys your gigs you make money. You can run ads for your gig to appear on the top pages for increasing the chances of selling. This is something like Fiverr but less competitive

I am aware of a few new earning websites but not very much interested to earn from them so I am just earning from forum coin
It depends from your free time line so most of people doesn't have time to be active in several sites they may sign up on several platforms but focus later on few ones.

It depends from your free time line so most of people doesn't have time to be active in several sites they may sign up on several platforms but focus later on few ones.
I actually lost interest in online earnings so even if I am aware of a few earning websites I am still not active on them and just hoping to find some quick ways to earn quickly

I actually lost interest in online earnings so even if I am aware of a few earning websites I am still not active on them and just hoping to find some quick ways to earn quickly

Why have you lost interest in online earnings? Is there any specific reason behind it?.

Could it be that you have found an offline job that is taking so much of your time? Or maybe the job that you have gotten is well paying so you feel that you don't need the earnings from online site anymore.

@Ginger . You can share the names as it might interests others. I don't have enough time for online hustles. So, I don't want to add any more to my list. But for those who are looking for more, your list can be helpful.

I think it was forum race that I joined just to complete a task but I saw users getting decent payments from it

Back