Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Let us know about earning sites.

Yes I also noticed you where not that active on most paid to post sites for some time, but it seems you are picking it up once again.
Not sure because I am unable to redo that as I am not able to collectively post on RIF daily and these days only post on forum coin so the daily online earnings are so low

Not sure because I am unable to redo that as I am not able to collectively post on RIF daily and these days only post on forum coin so the daily online earnings are so low

It seems you have lost interest in the forum sites. It happens to all of us, as there comes a time when we feel posting is boring, and after relaxing for a few days, we come back and bang on the target.

It seems you have lost interest in the forum sites. It happens to all of us, as there comes a time when we feel posting is boring, and after relaxing for a few days, we come back and bang on the target.
I wont lie, I am also guilty of this. I've been on many forums in the past where I started off being very active. But along the line, the interest just died down.

I wont lie, I am also guilty of this. I've been on many forums in the past where I started off being very active. But along the line, the interest just died down.

You are not alone; I also had the same feeling. Sometimes I think to concentrate more on a single forum like Mylot, which doesn't have a limit to earn. You can earn depending on how many interactions you get on your post.

It's usually like that though, it's not easy staying active on paid to post forum. There are times where I have completely lost interest in working on forums.

It's usually like that though, it's not easy staying active on paid to post forum. There are times where I have completely lost interest in working on forums.

This frequently happens with me. With the time I lose interest and come again with the time as I always wish to earn online.

This frequently happens with me. With the time I lose interest and come again with the time as I always wish to earn online.
This is why most companies or organizations ensures a particular person does not do the same task over and over again.

Well for me, thinking about the rewards one tends to gain usually gives me motivation to not slack off.

Well for me, thinking about the rewards one tends to gain usually gives me motivation to not slack off.
If not for that I would have given up a long time ago. This is the only thing that keeps me going.

This is why most companies or organizations ensures a particular person does not do the same task over and over again.

You're talking about the job rotation. We don't have it here and that's the reason my job has become boring.

You're talking about the job rotation. We don't have it here and that's the reason my job has become boring.
Oh so sorry to hear that, you can also find ways to make it less boring on your part though.

I always try to do that, but still, it is tough to adjust here. Sometimes I think of changing jobs but can't because I know I won't be able to get as much at another job as I am getting here.

Yes, when a job has to do with repeating the same things over and over again, things tend to get boring. But if you have workmates and partners that you do the work together with, maybe it will reduce the boredom.

The job in the production department is boring as you have to look after the same product being processed every day, with the same process and the same people. I feel it would have been better if we were provided with some new challenges.

The job in the production department is boring as you have to look after the same product being processed every day, with the same process and the same people. I feel it would have been better if we were provided with some new challenges.
Hmmm, I guess you will eventually feel that way when you have to do the same thing over and over.

That's the problem. I need to do something new everyday.

The best thing to do on such a case is to take a little break.
With or without pay? 😳 Is that advisable, considering that the income is not enough to begin with.

I am a part of Index forum, Trendri, myLot, Discussion bucks and Forum Coin. They all are good and I have made decent money from each of them. I wish I could be regular to each one. I am on Beer Money Forum too, but I have not made any payout there yet.

I am a part of Index forum, Trendri, myLot, Discussion bucks and Forum Coin. They all are good and I have made decent money from each of them. I wish I could be regular to each one. I am on Beer Money Forum too, but I have not made any payout there yet.
Last I was on trendri, they stopped paying. Has payment resume now?

Back