Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Let us know about earning sites.

I am a part of Index forum, Trendri, myLot, Discussion bucks and Forum Coin. They all are good and I have made decent money from each of them. I wish I could be regular to each one. I am on Beer Money Forum too, but I have not made any payout there yet.

I am also on BMF and if you want to get paid through paypal then it is not so easy

I am also on BMF and if you want to get paid through paypal then it is not so easy
Are you also on mylot? Can you briefly tell me what that site is all about?

Yes, I am on mylot but not active now a days. It's like other forums but the only difference is there you are paid for the responses you receive on your post. The earning is dependent on the transactions you receive on your posts/responses/comments.

Yes, I am on mylot but not active now a days. It's like other forums but the only difference is there you are paid for the responses you receive on your post. The earning is dependent on the transactions you receive on your posts/responses/comments.
Oh, so the earning is not contest based? Can one make some decent dollars there?

With or without pay? 😳 Is that advisable, considering that the income is not enough to begin with.
It all depends on the individual. There are times where I have experienced burnout mentally and even physically that I don't even feel like working on any site. I simply give myself a break for a day or even half a day. Then there are some rare cases where it might be up to two days just to rest and recover.

It all depends on the individual. There are times where I have experienced burnout mentally and even physically that I don't even feel like working on any site. I simply give myself a break for a day or even half a day. Then there are some rare cases where it might be up to two days just to rest and recover.
Hmmmm, that's a good idea. But my point is that for you to be able to take such breaks, you need to have some money that can sustain you for the break period.

It's all about planning, for a person who plans his spending I don't think having a days break would affect you all that much.

I often take breaks from online hustles. No matter how much we love doing something, we need a break from time to time or else it can be exhausting and turn out like mundane boring work. Ironically, I come to online hustles to take a break from my offline job and obligations. It's a space that helps me relax and rejuvenate myself.

I often take breaks from online hustles. No matter how much we love doing something, we need a break from time to time or else it can be exhausting and turn out like mundane boring work. Ironically, I come to online hustles to take a break from my offline job and obligations. It's a space that helps me relax and rejuvenate myself.
It is great that you find online space as a way to get some break from your offline work. Doing this once once in a while will surely limit the boredom you tend to experience in your job.

@Teegold no there are no contests on mylot. Every earning is based on the responses you get on your post. I used to make a dollar daily but not now a days

@Teegold no there are no contests on mylot. Every earning is based on the responses you get on your post. I used to make a dollar daily but not now a days
That's one thing I love about the site but it's a pity I can't work due cause I do not have access to PayPal.

That's the problem for people where paypal doesn't work. Lots of Indians and Americans are there on this site

That's the problem for people where paypal doesn't work. Lots of Indians and Americans are there on this site
There was a time I even bought a foreign PayPal account just to work there and some other sites, but in the end the PayPal didn't work. It got banned.

It is great that you find online space as a way to get some break from your offline work. Doing this once once in a while will surely limit the boredom you tend to experience in your job.
I don't have any boredom in my job. I love it and I am very passionate about it. But yes, coming online helps to get a needed change and rejuvenate myself.

You don't have boredom in job because you are able to interact with different kids every year.

You don't have boredom in job because you are able to interact with different kids every year.
Yes. And I am thrown with new challenges every day and every hour. So, my power of imagination and creativity is always at work. I don't get a moment of boredom. Yes, I do have many moments of awe everyday. I strongly feel that my job is a blessing in my life.

That's too bad. A dollar daily could have gone a long way for me. So what range do you make now?

It's very tough to crack the earning algorithms of myLot. We don't earn for our actions but for the reactions that we receive. So, you need to develop a rapport with others. If you respond and react to others, they would do it for you. Earning a dollar there in a day will take few dedicated hours.

It's very tough to crack the earning algorithms of myLot. We don't earn for our actions but for the reactions that we receive. So, you need to develop a rapport with others. If you respond and react to others, they would do it for you. Earning a dollar there in a day will take few dedicated hours.
Oh so the earning in the site is based on the reactions received and not on the post you make? That is new, I guess maybe I will check it out to see if it's suits my style or not.

Oh so the earning in the site is based on the reactions received and not on the post you make? That is new, I guess maybe I will check it out to see if it's suits my style or not.
Yes the more people engage in your writing, your earnings increase. Though I heard they have reduced their earnings and they only pay with PayPal.

Back