Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Let us know about earning sites.

It is great to see that you are making best use of sites like upwork and swagbucks to make money. The sad thing is that those sites are not easily accessible in my country.

I tried to search tasks on Fiverr, mturk, odesk but could not find anything relevant for me. The best way to earn I find is posting in the forums.

I have started to post on Discussion Bucks the one owned by Devin so I am earning around 19 cents from RIF and around 5 cents from Db so earning around 25 cents daily

Why 5 cents from DB? You can earn more from it. I think it is approximately 10 cents from a novice member, I am not sure though.

All these calculations tend to be confusing for me, so I don't even try it. I just go there and post as much as I can and leave to sort out other things.

Why 5 cents from DB? You can earn more from it. I think it is approximately 10 cents from a novice member, I am not sure though.
I am confused a little and earnings are pretty now and I think it will take a me a lot of time to upgrade to next tier and earn more per post

Just keep posting, and your earnings will increase.

I am confused a little and earnings are pretty now and I think it will take a me a lot of time to upgrade to next tier and earn more per post

You earnings will increase once you cross 1000 post so try to reach it as soon as possible.

I don't think that earning sites are something that is hidden, especially paid to post forums. You would have them and you would get tired of them. I am nearing cash out on Insured Forum.

Yes, that is true about the paid to post forum sites . People get tired of posting to earn. I have done it several times as in few months I get bored of these sites and leave them for few months and come back.

To be honest it's not that easy to actually be consistent when it comes to working on paid to post forums.

To be honest it's not that easy to actually be consistent when it comes to working on paid to post forums.

That's true one needs to be consistent on the forums of want to earn well from them.

That's true one needs to be consistent on the forums of want to earn well from them.
That's one reason why I don't try to calculate how many cents I am earning per day cause I do not want to pressure myself or worry too much. I just do the best I can do for that day and move on.

That's one reason why I don't try to calculate how many cents I am earning per day cause I do not want to pressure myself or worry too much. I just do the best I can do for that day and move on.

Whereas i get stressed when I see I don't have earned very less after spending lots of time on the sites.

Whereas i get stressed when I see I don't have earned very less after spending lots of time on the sites.
Exactly, it's to avoid this stress which is exactly why I don't calculate it. All I know is that I need 1000 points to make one dollar.

Exactly, it's to avoid this stress which is exactly why I don't calculate it. All I know is that I need 1000 points to make one dollar.

Yes that's understood that we need 1000 points to earn a dollar on BMF. I have 2.5 k points there at the moment there

At present, I am not joining or trying any new website and posting on RIF, Db both and social seos and also Forum coin

Yes that's understood that we need 1000 points to earn a dollar on BMF. I have 2.5 k points there at the moment there
That's two dollar and some cents. That's cool though. I have not gotten up to a dollar there yet.

That's two dollar and some cents. That's cool though. I have not gotten up to a dollar there yet.

Let me try some other payment mode so that I may be able to cash my money from there

Let me try some other payment mode so that I may be able to cash my money from there
I think the minimum for Bitcoin cash is two dollars so you should be able to cash out that. Their payment date is still 25th right?

I am thinking of opting for PayPal this time on this website as I experience quite a big deduction in the fee whenever I go for LTC

Back