Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Let us know about earning sites.

But PayPal also has a fee they collect as well right? For me though I don't have much of a choice since PayPal doesn't work here.

I have this choice but I am also fed of Paypal fee and this is why I was going for LTC and last month I got $5 payment in LTC and I got around $3 after fee so it was too much of a fee so I may go for Paypal this time even though Paypal fee is also quite high

Its well though, I guess we do not have much of a choice right now but to just accept things how they are and find the ones that best suits us.

There are lesser choices now and even the earnings are low so we need to manage and see if we can find something that can pay us big

Good point, I have to agree with you on this aspect.

I think the minimum for Bitcoin cash is two dollars so you should be able to cash out that. Their payment date is still 25th right?

Absolutely, I have cashed out in crypto currency twice in the starting, when I joined that site.

I will see the progress there in few months and then will decide if I should go for paypal or withdraw it through crypto .

Today even discussion-bucks dot com has issues with its AdSense so I posted 7 comments on the website and trying to reach the higher tier soon

But later on there is updation that the things are restored and I guess the earnings too will be fixed now.

I think it will be fixed in 2-3 days but I was only making 5-10 comments so its fine for me

That's fine as far as you as you have leisure time and you're earning something. It's better to post on the site

Yes that's right, no need to put yourself into any form of pressure.

Forum sites for me are for fun so I don't overstress myself by posting on them.

I hope we can find more such websites that allows us to earn like 20-30 cents at least for 20-30 mins work then we can earn more

I hope we can find more such websites that allows us to earn like 20-30 cents at least for 20-30 mins work then we can earn more

Have you found out any other site through which you may be able to earn 50-60 cents daily?

Have you found out any other site through which you may be able to earn 50-60 cents daily?
Maybe but I guess you are just here to have fun so why bother with websites that pay more LOL, No I haven't found any such website till now

Even when one is there for having fun and using the free hours for some productive time online, one is always in look out for the site which has better earnings prospective. Every one loves to make more money. Extra pennies don't hurt

I am glad you reached this mark in a very short time, well done and way to go Arunima, I hope you reach 1000 even sooner

Back