Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What time did you wake today?

I woke up at 6:30 am today to watch T20 cricket World Cup semi final , SA Vs Afghanistan. Afghanistan didn't play well today.

Today it was at 5.30 Am and felt good upon checking that India won yesterday night and is in the finals of T20 World cup

I slept late after watching the semifinal match of T20 so woke up late at 8:30 am in the morning.

I was only up till 1st rain break as I thought it may rain so much that the match will be washed out but its good that its not and match was completed

It is forecasted that it will rain excessively in next few days. Let's see what happens.

Yes this is the forecast but it can change quickly so we will get to know about it tomorrow

Just now someone informed that it's raining hard in Roorkie and people who are planning to visit mountains in Uttrakhand should cancel it as there is always a risk to travel in this weather.

They should not travel in this time because monsoons have arrived and you never know about the weather as it changes even suddenly

I didn't have to go to work today as the middle school was going to zoo for picnic today. I had no sessions today as the one child on Friday comes from 5th grade and I take a craft and handwork session for sixth grade on Friday. So, my weekend mood set in early today. I slept till 8 AM today. My husband also has work from home on Friday and both my daughters are in holiday. Their colleges start from mid July. I won't be in bed after 6:30 on holidays, but today I was feeling a bit too tired and chose to sleep a little more.

They should not travel in this time because monsoons have arrived and you never know about the weather as it changes even suddenly

My family is planning to go to Lansdown this Sunday. I don't know what's the situation there

My family is planning to go to Lansdown this Sunday. I don't know what's the situation there
Take care, Weather forecast cannot be trusted 100% as it was expected to rain here in the morning but till now no rain

Take care, Weather forecast cannot be trusted 100% as it was expected to rain here in the morning but till now no rain

I remember , I was in Rishikesh when there was flash flood in Kedarnath and the situation there was horrible. My wife was saying that we should stay in Rishikesh but I denied and next day in the newspaper I read lots of people lost their lives in that flood.

I woke up at 11:30am today. I went to bed at around 2am last night.

I woke up 4;30 am today because my wife and daughter were going out with my elder brother and his family to a picnic spot far away from our place.

We all wake at different times each day depending on the type of day we have ahead.

What time did you wake up today?

Due to being up late last night watching the Royal Rumble, I did not wake until 2 pm as I didn't get to bed until 6 am. I am so thankful these main events are every so often!
Actually 😏 I waked up around 5am

I woke up 4;30 am today because my wife and daughter were going out with my elder brother and his family to a picnic spot far away from our place.
Did you go with them or you just took them there? Sounds like a nice family gathering.

I did woke up around 6 Am again today but from past few days I am feeling tired even after sleeping for 7-8 hours

It was around 6 today, these days I am unable to wake up early even though I sleep around 10 Pm

This morning, Ph time, I woke up at 4 in the morning to execute my usual activates like jogging in our wide lawn and swimming in our private swimming pool at our roof top.

Featured Articles

Back