Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What time did you wake today?

I have been out of town to enjoy a family tour for a week. I will reach home tomorrow, as since last week I have not been on the sites.

I have been out of town to enjoy a family tour for a week. I will reach home tomorrow, as since last week I have not been on the sites.
That's nice though, having a family time is extremely important. How is it going though?

It's going fine and we have reached home now. We had a great time. We had been on vacations for a week.

That's really nice, I hope get to have enough free time to go on a vacation of my own this year.

Today I woke at around 11am, enjoyed the longer sleep I had and felt more refreshed after that much sleep.

I woke up at 7 am today but will sleep now as I am still feeling sleepy.

It's Sunday, I woke up around 4am today, the time is currently 25mins pass five.

I also worked up late but from tomorrow onwards being in the A shift I will have to wake up at 4:30 am for a week

Today I woke up around 5.30 Am and was planning to watch the cricket match which was to start at 6 Am

I woke up at 4:30 am today as had to go in the morning shift today.

Today it was at 5.30 Am and was planning to watch some cricket

So did you watch match between Australia Vs Bangladesh?. Pat cummins took hatrick in this match.

I watched the start and a few overs because its tough to glue to the TV screen this early in the morning

I would have watched the whole match if it was of india. I also didn't watch today's match.

Yes but there are no matches for India in that time slot and I would have loved this slot too for Indian matches

I always wake up 5 am and after sleep for 2 hours it's sound funny because you need a good sleep for your body.

Again 5.30 Am and I watched Windies vs Proteas match and I liked it too and was a quarter final of a sort

I woke at 7.15 am today but ended up taking a nap from around 12 pm to 2.30 pm.

Featured Articles

Back