Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What time did you wake today?

Hmm, that's good. We should go to sleep early. 10 p.m. is a perfect time to go to sleep. But these days, kids watch TV till late at night as they have summer vacations now, so they don't let me sleep so early.

These days I wake up around 5.30 or so and its a good thing as its summers now and its good to wake up around this time

That's a good habit. I like to see nature in the morning and feel the fresh air. People find the chirping of birds irritating, whereas I like it. Though I never be able to sun rise except for few times.

What time do you sleep?

I woke up at 6:15 and bagged 7.25 hours sleep. That is more than I have been getting lately.

I woke at 11 am today which was very much needed. I slept right through without waking which is always nice and felt better for it.

I woke up at noon today.

Today it was at exactly at 5.55 Am and I did slept really well and feeling good about myself

I'm still asleep, I'm telling you! :D

I awoke at 5:45 a.m. and bagged 7 hours sleep, I can't complain about that.

Generally on Sundays, I would sleep a little late till 6:30. But I had a webinar to conduct from 9:30 AM to 12:30 . And I wanted to finish few chores and my cooking before that. So, I woke up at my usual weekdays timings of 5 AM. It's now past midnight here and it's officially Monday here.

I slept late yesterday night as I reached home late from somewhere so woke up late by 9 am.

Today I woke up at 7.15 am to get my kids up for school but I woke with the same migraine I went to bed with. Once my kids were off to school, I went back to bed and woke around 1.30pm with the headache being eased slightly.

I had just around three hours of sleep and a few minutes. I woke up around 4:55am this morning.

Today was a bit earlier than normal, they closed the main road my girlfriend uses to go to work so she had to wake up at 6:20am. So when she gets up, I cant go back to sleep.

I woke up late today at 9 a.m. as I am going on the second shift at work these days, so I slept late last night.

I woke up late today at 9 a.m. as I am going on the second shift at work these days, so I slept late last night.
As at that time we where still at 4:00am you guys are hours ahead of us in time.

I got today off at work, and I was planning to wake up as early as possible to do some things around the house. But heavy rain started very early in the morning and I ended up sleeping for much longer.

It was a raining day over here so I could not go for my morning walk, but I woke up around after three or there about.

Featured Articles

Back