Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What time did you wake today?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

We all wake at different times each day depending on the type of day we have ahead.

What time did you wake up today?

Due to being up late last night watching the Royal Rumble, I did not wake until 2 pm as I didn't get to bed until 6 am. I am so thankful these main events are every so often!

Today is Sunday and normally I wake up at around 11am, however today I had a hair appointment to get my roots touched up so I had to wake up at 9am. I'm totally tired, but my hair looks fabulous! 😆

It depends on the circumstances. If you sleep late at night you will wake up late in the morning. If you sleep early then you wake up early. Today, I woke up for 7 hours morning and a half but a little tired.

Usually during weekdays, I wake up at 8:30 AM but I woke up early today at around 7 AM because I had to prepare for an event that was scheduled to start at 10 AM at work. During weekends, I wake up at 9:30 AM or 10 AM sometimes as I sleep late, hehe.

I woke up 2 hours ago which was around 6:00 GMT. I went bed early, it helped me to sleep well enough before it was morning for me to start my day.

I woke at 7.15 am today. Didn't get the greatest night of sleep last night so I have a feeling my bed is going to be calling me quite early tonight :)

I have been up and wake since 1am. I started having heart burn sensation around that time and as a result of that, I have not been able to sleep until now. I have been drinking water for hours which helps to cool it down. In the next 2 hours, I'll be able to order for drugs.

Wait, I'm awake??
Yes sir, you are absolutely awake lol. I went to club last night and I had great fun. It have been so long since I went to have fun in the club last. I made every minute of it count last night. I was at the club till 4am in the morning. When I got home, I slept only a few hours and woke up around 6am.

I really like to sleep for a long time because it is the only thing that puts me in a good mood and thanks to the fact that today I didn't have to go to work, I woke up very early at 6 o'clock and all because my neighbors decided to do repairs without getting ahead of anyone and that's why my whole day is already disputed

I normally wake up at 7:45 or so on Friday's but today I was able to get up at 8:30 since I was off. I am pretty sure I would have stayed in best until 10ish if I didn't have a doctors appointment.

I really like to sleep for a long time because it is the only thing that puts me in a good mood and thanks to the fact that today I didn't have to go to work, I woke up very early at 6 o'clock and all because my neighbors decided to do repairs without getting ahead of anyone and that's why my whole day is already disputed
I hate it so much when this kind of thing happens with me. There are some neighbours who doesn't care about how what they are doing is going to be affecting others who are living close to them. No one says they should not do their home repairs or maintenance, but they should not be doing it so early at an odd time when someone might still be sleeping.

I woke up at 11am today. It’s 10:20pm right now, so I’ll probably be going to sleep in a couple of hours.

On working days I wake up at 7 am, but on weekends around 9 am. I can wake up anytime and I am rarely tired. I am 24.

I woke up at 6 in the morning. These days I am trying to wake up early in the morning, however, because of late sleeping habit I am unable to go to bed early, therefore, I am unable to wake up early in the morning. I want to wake up early in the morning, probably 3 or 4 in the morning. These days I fee creative in the morning

The time when I woke up today was around 4am in the morning. I had a job which I had to do by that time and it was time sensitive. I was doing the job from 4am in the morning till 7am before I finished it and went over to some other things. It was a very busy day I had today.

Yes sir, you are absolutely awake lol. I went to club last night and I had great fun. It have been so long since I went to have fun in the club last. I made every minute of it count last night. I was at the club till 4am in the morning. When I got home, I slept only a few hours and woke up around 6am.
I've never been to a club, despite being invited several times. Too nervous. :(

I had a hard time sleeping last night and due to that, I woke at around 2 pm which is not normal for me. Hoping for a better night's sleep tonight.

I had a hard time sleeping last night and due to that, I woke at around 2 pm which is not normal for me. Hoping for a better night's sleep tonight.
Waking up at 2pm for me is normal. :LOL: Course I did stay up until 3am last night coding.

It's weekend, I can sleep for as long as I want with nothing to worry about. I woke up around 9am today but stayed in bed until it's around 10:40am.

Featured Articles

Back