Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

What did you last eat/drink?

I recently ate chicken and rice & drank a cup of water.

Fried Rice are my favorite and that's what I just took in my lunch. Along with that it was Salad and a sweet dish after the meal.

I last ate a chocolate orange brownie pot and I last drank a cup of tea.

I just took a glass of Ice Coffee and it was really good and refreshing

The last thing I had was a glass of ice-cold lemonade and a handful of salted almonds. It was the perfect refreshing and lightly salty mid-afternoon snack. The lemonade was tart yet sweet, really hitting the spot on a warm day. And the almonds provided a nice protein boost along with a satisfying crunch. Simple, but sometimes basic snacks just hit the spot in a way that fully satisfies a craving. Now I'm re-energized to power through the rest of my workday until dinner. Lemonade and almonds for the snack win!

Last food was my breakfast with Spinach and Indian bread.

I just took my lunch and it was with my favourite dish, Kadai paneer and along with that was chapattis

The last thing I ate was meatpie and coke. After eating I find out I still had some leftover meatpie and coke, so I just decided to finish it instead of keeping it till the next day.

I last ate a cookies and cream bagel with a packet of crisps. I am still drinking a cup of tea that I made to have with my bagel.

Coffee/hot chocolate mix and a bowl of strawberries.

I was looking at this tread earlier and it made me so hungry! Last thing I ate was a ham sandwich with some Coke Zero

The last thing that I had to eat was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I had a diet coke with it.

We were supposed to eat out but things changed at the last minute so I made some Steak Fajitas :)

fajitas GIF

The last food I eat was rice and bread and that was last night it's a better food for dinner

I just ate a big plate of rice and fish stew this morning. It was so delicious I went on another round! I know you are wondering who prepared it, I did. I don't really like eating outside so I prepare my own foods.

I last ate a few small biscuits and drank a cup of tea.

I just ate a sandwich with coke and it's one of my favourite snack

Today's breakfast was with Chapattis and Fried potatoes and bell paper, its indeed one of my favorite dishes that I can have for breakfast or lunch or even for dinner and sometimes we add paneer in it in place of potatoes

Hot dogs was the last thing that I ate and the last thing that I had to drink was water.

Featured Articles

Back