Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What did you last eat/drink?

I last ate a chocolate biscuit and I last drank a cup of tea :)

I just had a sandwich like 45 minutes ago with a can of Monster Energy Drink. I've been drinking water since after eating it.

I just had a Hostess Mashup and it was GOOD!

81UpVzNLCFL._SL1500_.jpg

Well, we had KFC for dinner, 2 drums, mashed potatoes and a biscuit, but since my love for food has no boundaries, I then had a burrito! Lol.. there is something wrong with me 😞

I just had a Hostess Mashup and it was GOOD!

81UpVzNLCFL._SL1500_.jpg
These are soooo good! But I call them chocodiles, these are delicious!!!

Fried irish potato and sauce. It's my favourite food to eat as breakfast. I had it made by myself this morning.

A cup of coffee, and some popcorn.

The last thing I ate was a coffee mug cake and the last thing I drank was Peach Juice.

Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, peas, pumpkin pie. I am STUFFFFFED!

I took strawberry yogurt with chicken wings from KFC. I wasn't in the mood for food. I went for meat instead.

I ate Sausage and Mash with Gravy for tea and drank a can of Monster.
Haven't had a Monster in a few days so decided to treat myself to one.

Chicken Sandwich with Mac & cheese!

I last ate Chicken noodles with a packet of ready-salted crisps.
I last drank a can of Ultra Violet Monster. It's my favourite flavour of Monster Energy.

I last ate pasta bolognese and drank a can of Pepsi not too long ago :)

A plate of fresh orange and a peppermint tea

I last ate fajitas and drank a bottle of water :)

I last ate a chocolate chip cookie and I last drank a can of Monster Energy.
Going to have a Hot Chocolate soon.

I last ate apple and blackcurrant jammie dodgers and drank a galaxy hot chocolate with marshmallows :)

I had fried turkey with fried rice. I cooked it myself and it was very tasty. I'm very good at cooking. I will be eating my fruit salad in a jiffy.

Featured Articles

Back