Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What did you last eat/drink?

I ate my lunch an hour ago and it was with Spicy cumin potatoes, curd and Indian bread, It was yummy to say the least and I really liked it

I ate rice and stew with meat, that was the last thing I ate, which was last night.

I also took rice with curd as it's considered good for the stomach

I last a cheese and pickle sandwich with a packet of crisps and a Belgian bun as a treat. I last drank a cup of team with my lunch and now I am drinking a cold can of Pepsi Max :)

Last drink was plain cold water and last eat was my lunch which was Missi Roti/Chapatti with curd

White rice was the last thing that I ate. Sprite was the last thing that I ate to drink.

Plain cold water, And for eat it was my lunch with ridge gourd and Wheat Chapattis

Featured Articles

Back