Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What did you last eat/drink?

I last ate bacon, hashbrowns and egg in a wrap.
I last drank a hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream.

I last ate some melon and drank a cup of tea :)

I just had two fried eggs, tea and 4 slice of bread. This have been my best breakfast over 15 years.

Taco salad, the one on the taco shell and it was delicious!

The last thing I ate was pizza with pepperoni and bacon and I had a nice, cold coca cola to go along with it. It was so good and filled me up for the night. ☀️

I have been fasting all day because I was trying to lose weight. My fasting ends in the next hour by 6:00 PM. I have made provision to order for pizza to eat once my fasting is over. Pizza will be the last thing I will eat today.

I'm feeling sickly today, not sure if I have the flu or a cold so I just had hot chicken soup. Unfortunately, it did not make me feel better 😞

I last ate a few chicken nuggets and drank a can of Pepsi Max :)

Sausage, Egg, Salt and Pepper on a roll Sandwich

I last ate a banana and last drank a cup of tea not too long ago :)

Today began with me having a running stomach. So, eating in the morning wasn't going to easy as said. So, I decided to skip breakfast while I hoped the drugs that I took began to work. That meant that taking bread and eggs in the afternoon was the best option that I had. So, I did take them and it was simply a great experience for me as I felt better now.

The last thing I had was white rice, dal and brinjal curry. That was my dinner. I don't like brinjal though but since I don't cook, I didn't have a choice but to eat whatever was available in PG today.

I haven't eaten any food yet but it's apple juice I drank last. I'll be making my breakfast soon but I'm not sure what to make.

I last ate a chocolate filled croissant and drank a cup of tea :)

I have drinking water for the past 3 hours. I'm having heart burn. It's a health issue which I normally have because of my ulcer. I didn't know my gestid have finished. I'm left with only water until it's morning for me to get the drug. I haven't slept well all through the night.

I am drinking coffee and a little while ago I ate samosa. By the way does anyone know what a samosa is? Well, it is an Indian dish that is made by frying a triangular share dough with potato fillings inside it. It is a popular snacks in our country as well. One samosa costs around 25 cents and two samosa will make you full

I woke up very late today so I missed breakfast. I recently went to the store to buy some food to cook because I'm too lazy to cook. I had a fried potato with a sausage and also ate some more oranges afterwards

I last ate a bowl of melon and last drank a cup of tea. Just starting on another cup of tea now :)

My last drink was Tea with biscuits.

Featured Articles

Back