Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you wish to settle in rural place?

Not everyone like living on the mountains specially those who have lived there. May of my colleagues have their native place on the hilly area and they don't get excited like us to go to the mountains. For them it is a normal place.
Those who have lived there are definitely used to it. They probably won't mind a change of scenery when the opportunity comes.

I never lived permanently in a village but would like to live there because of the fresh air and greenary in the villages.

I never lived permanently in a village but would like to live there because of the fresh air and greenary in the villages.
You also have to be ready to forgo some amenities and infrastructures that you can only assess in the city.

No not really, I think it would be nice but am not feeling it.

You also have to be ready to forgo some amenities and infrastructures that you can only assess in the city.

I won't mind even if I don't find it there in a rural area. Only thing I want peace of mind , and time to spend on myself and my family. I don't like the fast life of a city

Its only possible to settle in a rural area if you have enough money so even in this thing money is important

Its only possible to settle in a rural area if you have enough money so even in this thing money is important

Money is important for anything. You cannot survive without it, wherever you live. I will have a rental income and will search for other sources of income if I plan to live in a rural area. I have planned for it.

That's why I said money is still required to settle at a rural place or even for a weekly trip to have a comfortable life

Featured Articles

Back