Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you an Olympic fanatic?

They played well actually and won Bronze but that last minute in semi-final costed them the Gold game but they need to work hard for it
Maybe the winner was from Australia. They are also good players and received many gold medals. They ranked number .My country is ranked number 22, at least. Will your government reward cash to all winners in Paris Olympics? The Philippines government will include rewarding up to the 4th like EJ Obiena, our Pole Vaulter.

I am not an olympic fanatic but I love watching my country playing. I can watch track and field too if I am not really busy and it's playing.

As of me l am a person that likes to follow up the current matters so much. So with the undergoing Olympics l really like watching how the people do bear the flags for their nations while fighting for the medals for that matter.
For me l really like athletics and l am very glad that my country is always on the forefront for that.

I am a fan of Olympics. I am a sport minded person which is why I never missed to watch a single activity in the Paris Olympics especially the Olympians from the Philippines. From day 1 up to the last day of the Olympics which is today I never missed a single hour to watch videos.

It's sad that India finished with only 5 medals of which 4 were bronze and 1 was silver so they need to do well next time

I am a fan of Olympics. I am a sport minded person which is why I never missed to watch a single activity in the Paris Olympics especially the Olympians from the Philippines. From day 1 up to the last day of the Olympics which is today I never missed a single hour to watch videos.
You are indeed a huge fan of the Olympics, I haven't even watch any of the games. Anyways they did great all the countries who won one thing or the other.

I am excited about the next edition of the Olympics and I hope to see India win Gold at least in Cricket and do not mind if its men's team or women's team

You are indeed a huge fan of the Olympics, I haven't even watch any of the games. Anyways they did great all the countries who won one thing or the other.
Didn't you watch your TV news? Africa for 1 gold medal. Kenya got 1 gold medal and one bronze. Ethiopia got gold and 1 bronze. It seemed zero medal in Nigeria. My country, Philippines got two gold medals and two bronze. They will be rewarded with cash and other incentives in Malacanang Palace tomorrow by President Marcos.

I am a a Olympic fanatic and I enjoy most of the sports but I feel so sad with my country which is Nigeria they did win any medals as they participate but the women basketball coach REMA WAKAMA win the women best coach award

I am a a Olympic fanatic and I enjoy most of the sports but I feel so sad with my country which is Nigeria they did win any medals as they participate but the women basketball coach REMA WAKAMA win the women best coach award
I assumed that the Nigerian female volleyball players won versus the female players from the United States. I failed to watch their match. The Ph female boxers all won bronze but feedback favored the Ph boxers as the supposed winners as could be seen in the video.

I assumed that the Nigerian female volleyball players won versus the female players from the United States. I failed to watch their match. The Ph female boxers all won bronze but feedback favored the Ph boxers as the supposed winners as could be seen in the video.
They were all defeated on quarter final and I assumed that if it was semi final they will have a chance to secure the bronze medalist

They were all defeated on quarter final and I assumed that if it was semi final they will have a chance to secure the bronze medalist
Oh my goodness, maybe in 2028 LA Olympics they could win at least bronze. They have to have to keep practicing. The athletes now in my country plan to practice as early as next week to be able to win more golds.

Oh my goodness, maybe in 2028 LA Olympics they could win at least bronze. They have to have to keep practicing. The athletes now in my country plan to practice as early as next week to be able to win more golds.
Yes as well here on my country because the Nigerian women's basketball coach have call on the government to invest more on sports after their poor performances recently

Didn't you watch your TV news? Africa for 1 gold medal. Kenya got 1 gold medal and one bronze. Ethiopia got gold and 1 bronze. It seemed zero medal in Nigeria. My country, Philippines got two gold medals and two bronze. They will be rewarded with cash and other incentives in Malacanang Palace tomorrow by President Marcos.
Nope, the updates I saw about the Olympic where through the memes I saw online or from some of the post here on forums. I never had time to watch TV or anything these period.

I am also eagerly waiting for the next Olympics, hope India does well and win at least one gold medal in the games. We need to make our players practice well till that time.

Nope, the updates I saw about the Olympic where through the memes I saw online or from some of the post here on forums. I never had time to watch TV or anything these period.
Your country's female volleyball players were about to win gold if they only win in the quarter finals versus the female volleyball players from the United States of America. They were defeated so no chance for even a bronze. They have to practice more for the Los Angeles Olympics in 2028.

Your country's female volleyball players were about to win gold if they only win in the quarter finals versus the female volleyball players from the United States of America. They were defeated so no chance for even a bronze. They have to practice more for the Los Angeles Olympics in 2028.
Yea I heard about that, I think someone posted it on one of the forums too. Anyways maybe next time they might be able to do better. @Sanjeev yes they have some years to prepare for the next Olympics.

Yea I heard about that, I think someone posted it on one of the forums too. Anyways maybe next time they might be able to do better. @Sanjeev yes they have some years to prepare for the next Olympics.
Your country could also train young athletes for volleyball. But if your female volleyball players are in their teens this time, they could still be your country's representative for volleyball females. Our female volleyball players didn't win too. The gold winner is from the United States.

Yes we can at least follow news and can even check the medal tally online to at least be aware of the status but this years edition is already over

Your country could also train young athletes for volleyball. But if your female volleyball players are in their teens this time, they could still be your country's representative for volleyball females. Our female volleyball players didn't win too. The gold winner is from the United States.
It depends on them though, I think at the moment the county has a lot on their plate they need to sort out but have refused to.

Back