Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you an Olympic fanatic?

Some reports are saying that she is qualified as per the rules and there is no gender issue and it's about testosterone levels and she is qualified as per that. Sometimes media gives hype to unnecessary things.

Yes, sometimes media gives hype to unnecessary things. But the committee needs to reinvestigate the case. There may be flaw somewhere.

I don't think there is any flaw and it's Olympics and not a street event and I trust the authorities and it's fair to allow her if it is within the rules.

Yes, I know it's a grand event but still there are chances there may be something wrong in the gender test.

I just read that her testosterone levels are higher and that's making everyone doubt her otherwise there is no such thing.

How do they do the gender finding test? What is the criteria?

I am not sure because I just came to know about this testosterone first time in my life and was never aware of it 🙄

I am super happy this day when news broke out that my beloved country has finally gotten a gold medal. The Philippines gymnast in the person of Carlos Yulo won in the gymnast podium. I'm truly an Olympics fanatic. I never missed to watch the Ph athletes especially gymnast, pole vault, swimming, and boxing 😁.

Americans are doing great in Olympics. Their single swimmer is winning more than 1 Gold whereas India does not even have a single Gold till now
Is it Phelps? I know he was their legendary swimmer that used to sweep olympic gold medals like it is nothing. Is he their lone swimmer? Or there is another person that is doing the exploits.

I am disappointed that Lakshya Sen and Lovlina, with whom we had hope of winning the medals, lost their matches. It was not a good day for India. Let's see what happens next. Now all eyes are set on Neeraj Chopra in the javelin throw.

Is it Phelps? I know he was their legendary swimmer that used to sweep olympic gold medals like it is nothing. Is he their lone swimmer? Or there is another person that is doing the exploits.
There are other American swimmers too who won 2 Gold medals and even 3 too and it's amazing to see them winning many Gold and mostly in swimming events.

This day, I am happy to learn that my country receives another gold medal from our country/s athlete in gymnast podium. It is the same athlete, Carlos Yulo. He topped the competition. . I cannot believe and my country is now celebrating. Ph President Marcos sends his congratulations to Yulo via live streaming.

This is great. We are still hoping to get a good medal and your country has won two gold medals. We are not hoping that we will win a medal in Men's hockey. Yesterday the team entered the semifinals after defeating GBR.

We have two medals now and we are still expecting more medals from our female boxers who were able to defeat their foes in the semifinals. We are also expecting a gold medal from the PH athlete, the World's Number 2 Pole Vaulter. EJ Obiena. He will perform in the arena at 10 this evening, Ph time. I hope he can bet Mondo Duplantis the World's Number 1 Pole Vaulter.

Like All Olympics, we are not doing well this time too and it's like an eye opener for the government to help those athletes and provide them with every possible help and training facility but instead they are just not interested in this and finding ways to scam even on this thing

Like All Olympics, we are not doing well this time too and it's like an eye opener for the government to help those athletes and provide them with every possible help and training facility but instead they are just not interested in this and finding ways to scam even on this thing
Your athletes look potential, I think, they lack inspiration from the government. Your boxer was defeated by our Ph boxer in the men's division. I think, you already have a gold medal and a bronze. I am waiting for the result of the Pole Vault event.

I was shocked to see the results in shooting as this sport has always been a strength for India but this we could manage only three bronze medals. I was expecting a gold medal from Manu in 25m.

Your athletes look potential, I think, they lack inspiration from the government. Your boxer was defeated by our Ph boxer in the men's division. I think, you already have a gold medal and a bronze. I am waiting for the result of the Pole Vault event.
NO its still 3 bronze and no Gold, Maybe they need to buy a Gold from a nearby store else no one looking like winning it

NO its still 3 bronze and no Gold, Maybe they need to buy a Gold from a nearby store else no one looking like winning it
Your government should have promised a cash incentive if win Gold, Silver or Bronze during the Olympics. That's how our government in the Philippines is doing. Whoever wins Gold shall receive a cash of ten million pesos from the government and a house and lot excluding the pledges from the Ph millionaires.

I lost interest in the Olympics when Christianity was insulted by the organisers. I am an olympics fan naturally. But I would not follow the Olympics till next edition.
I have not been following what is happening so far so I was not aware of this aspect. What did they say?

Back