Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you an Olympic fanatic?

LOL It's not he but she, she is Vinesh Phogat who was in the final match but was found over weight by only 100 grams so she was disqualified for that

LOL It's not he but she, she is Vinesh Phogat who was in the final match but was found over weight by only 100 grams so she was disqualified for that
That's why she looks female. She has a good look. There are many lovely Indians. I think you are handsome. There is a broadcaster at Vantage an Indian and she has many admirers. She is so pretty lady. By the way choir archer won bronze.

That's why she looks female. She has a good look. There are many lovely Indians. I think you are handsome. There is a broadcaster at Vantage an Indian and she has many admirers. She is so pretty lady. By the way choir archer won bronze.
I am not aware of choir archer.

she's a lovely lady and felt bad after her disqualification and already announced her retirement from wrestling

I am not aware of choir archer.

she's a lovely lady and felt bad after her disqualification and already announced her retirement from wrestling
I saw her in the video crying desperately. There were many went home because of some violations of the Olympic rules like the two Olympian lovers they went out to pose in the tower and posted on media reason why they were removed by the Olympics team in their country.

I told you there are so many violations and conspiracies every time in Olympics so even this one is no different

I almost do not follow the performances of even the participants of my own country at the Olympic Games. I'm not very interested in it, but I'm interested in knowing the result, so periodically I get news in the feed if some athlete wins a medal

I told you there are so many violations and conspiracies every time in Olympics so even this one is no different
Yes, and I understand that your Prime Minister or the entire people in India were not happy . Your PM Modi sent aircons to Paris just to have the Olympians in your country rest well. It is very hot there. It is summer . Because of that, the village where the athletes were housed reacted when the said village do not have A/Cs.

Yes, and I understand that your Prime Minister or the entire people in India were not happy . Your PM Modi sent aircons to Paris just to have the Olympians in your country rest well. It is very hot there. It is summer . Because of that, the village where the athletes were housed reacted when the said village do not have A/Cs.
I am not hoping the Next Olympics in LA will be good for India and its expected to see Cricket too and India should try to get Gold in both men and women but it will be tough

I am not hoping the Next Olympics in LA will be good for India and its expected to see Cricket too and India should try to get Gold in both men and women but it will be tough
The only thing to do is constant practice. Philippines Olympians only three of them were rewarded. Yulo the gymnast received two gold medals making my country obtained four medals all in all. The two bronze medals were from the female boxers. The last hope for additional medal will be tomorrow from the female weight-lifter and rower.

Last edited:
It's still good that your country win Gold and now there is no hope for Gold for India so India will probably finish at #64 or around

I bet next time they will work harder. The only hope for a gold in India was your female wrestler. She was about to proceed to the semi finals when it was learned during the weight in that she gained extra pounds which was why she was too heavy. I read today that she will retire from wrestling.

I am not sure because these things happen every olympic but in 4 years they forget everything and only starts preparing when its near

Nah, it is not good to do practice in haste. Their coaches must urge them to practice daily especially wresting, swimming, boxing, pole vaulting, running, and more. Look at the Chinese Olympians most of them received gold medals. The weight lifting alone China won, 2nd Thailand and 3rd United States.

I also hope that they start preparing now and do well in 4 yeas because other countries especially USA and china does exactly this and that's why they are always in top 3

I hope that my country can gather many interested athletes. There were only 22 of them competing. Much better if there are many to support in case one or two in a sport cannot make it. You have one billion plus population. It is very impossible if your country cannot gather and train many athletes.

India did sent many athletes but none was able to bring Gold so they need to do better next time as Gold is most prestigious

They will surely be challenged now. Your athletes only need motivation in cash and others. However if they lack practice, the cash incentives will turn to futility. Also, encouragement from the family helps them rejuvenate their energy. There is no short cut to success all must start from zero to gold, silver, or, bronze.

Yes they are good and have beaten the same opponents in other games and its just about motivation and even the hockey team was beaten in the last minute of the semi-final otherwise they would have went for the Gold

What a mess of your hockey players. Who bet them? I have not watched it. It's better for that team in your country to practice more. Hoping they will bring gold to your country in the 2028 Los Angeles Olympics.

They played well actually and won Bronze but that last minute in semi-final costed them the Gold game but they need to work hard for it

Back