Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you an Olympic fanatic?

Your government should have promised a cash incentive if win Gold, Silver or Bronze during the Olympics. That's how our government in the Philippines is doing. Whoever wins Gold shall receive a cash of ten million pesos from the government and a house and lot excluding the pledges from the Ph millionaires.
They do give handsome cash rewards to every participant who wins medals but they are not handled with care at first so most come under prepared

They do give handsome cash rewards to every participant who wins medals but they are not handled with care at first so most come under prepared
Nah, lesson learned. The government through the Senate must assign an Olympic coordinator. That coordinator carries on the tasks for the athletes like their budget during trainings and dispatchment expenses in the entire duration of the Olympics. You have a huge country with potential athletes.

Nah, lesson learned. The government through the Senate must assign an Olympic coordinator. That coordinator carries on the tasks for the athletes like their budget during trainings and dispatchment expenses in the entire duration of the Olympics. You have a huge country with potential athletes.
There are so many good athletes and they are so hard-working but the Government does not take care of them and some even find it hard to arrange for their training and some use their own money

There are so many good athletes and they are so hard-working but the Government does not take care of them and some even find it hard to arrange for their training and some use their own money
You have an Olympian who was disqualified in the gold round. He's an Indian wrestler. He was disqualified of his weight. He gained 2 pounds while already in the Olympics village. He's one hope for a gold but not disqualified.

You have an Olympian who was disqualified in the gold round. He's an Indian wrestler. He was disqualified of his weight. He gained 2 pounds while already in the Olympics village. He's one hope for a gold but not disqualified.
It's actually she LOL, She is Vinesh Phogat a very popular Wrestlet and her weight was 100 gram more than requires so she was disqualified

It's actually she LOL, She is Vinesh Phogat a very popular Wrestlet and her weight was 100 gram more than requires so she was disqualified
I thought he is a woman. Yes, that is the name I read in the news a while ago. We're having another gold now from weight lifting of 59 kilograms and one bronze from our Ph female boxer named Aira Villegas.

I thought he is a woman. Yes, that is the name I read in the news a while ago. We're having another gold now from weight lifting of 59 kilograms and one bronze from our Ph female boxer named Aira Villegas.
Yeah I saw Php boxers are doing well and your country have a good ranking thanks to the Gold medals you won and still winning

We all are disappointed with her disqualification. She would have won at least silver medal for India. I don't think that the Olympic committee should be so harsh. You know who she defeated in the SF will play the final now.

The highest news or information I have seen so far in the Olympics are from forums and a few memes on Facebook.

Yeah I saw Php boxers are doing well and your country have a good ranking thanks to the Gold medals you won and still winning
I am so happy this morning when se the news on the web that Nesty Petecio won a bronze medal against the Poland boxer. But when I watched the video, it seemed that the Poland boxer was not a boxer, She seemed a dancer or a gymnast. In fact, what she wore was not aimed at boxing. Try to watch the video.

I am so happy this morning when se the news on the web that Nesty Petecio won a bronze medal against the Poland boxer. But when I watched the video, it seemed that the Poland boxer was not a boxer, She seemed a dancer or a gymnast. In fact, what she wore was not aimed at boxing. Try to watch the video.
A lot of wrong things are happening in Olympics but not sure if these even be stopped anytime in the future because I hear these things everytime there is an Olympics

A lot of wrong things are happening in Olympics but not sure if these even be stopped anytime in the future because I hear these things everytime there is an Olympics
That is right, there are many bad occurrences during the Olympics in Paris, Many got sick because of the condition of the village, and the food was not right for the Olympians. two females are accused of being males not female boxers, and foremost the unfair judging of the different games especially boxking.

I hope the next addition in the LA will be good and free from any such conspiracies and we can win more gold medals then

I don't watch the Olympic games, but I do follow the news every now and then. For example, I know about the Turkish guy who won the silver medal in shooting without using all the equipments others used. Impressive.

I am also not watching but I have watched a few wrestling matches a hockey match but I am following the result in news and on social networking websites

I have a friend back then who doesn't joke with these. He use to on generator just to watch the games. But i doubt he would be doing that this time around though.

LOL I guess there are people that are so much interested in events and I was also like that for cricket but these days we can check scores or even match on mobile

I spend 5 hours watching the Olympic games especially boxing, weight lifting, gymnastics, pole vault, swimming, running and more. I will be back to my mood in posting after the Paris Olympics that ends on Sunday. I will miss the Olympics. The next Olympics will be in 2008 at Los Angeles.

I am not having so much time to watch that and you know I am more into cricket but I may check the hockey match today for bronze medal against Spain

We have different choice hehe. I have learned that your wrestler faced a big issue in India and even in videos regarding his increased weight. He was supposed to follow the instructions so he won't be heavy during the bout.

Back