Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you an Olympic fanatic?

It depends on them though, I think at the moment the county has a lot on their plate they need to sort out but have refused to.
It also depends on your president. He must assign a committee head to scout for good athletes. There are many but the problem is your government that never cares about the needs of the people as what the world knows as the cause of the protest of the Nigerians.

It also depends on your president. He must assign a committee head to scout for good athletes. There are many but the problem is your government that never cares about the needs of the people as what the world knows as the cause of the protest of the Nigerians.
That's just how it is with politics. They just got into these positions for their own personal gain and that's all.

That's just how it is with politics. They just got into these positions for their own personal gain and that's all.
It is the fault of the people there . They have to vote wisely and choose the right person who can serve the masses with sincerity and not to corrupt only. Most politicians are like that, but thankful, or Ph President is not corrupt. He was born with a golden spoon.

It is the fault of the people there . They have to vote wisely and choose the right person who can serve the masses with sincerity and not to corrupt only. Most politicians are like that, but thankful, or Ph President is not corrupt. He was born with a golden spoon.
Most times you can't always blame the people though. These days it's hard to find a free and fair election. Then again most of these leaders tend to change the moment they come into power.

I am getting a feeling that next Olympics will be good for India but I feel like that after every Olympics LOL

Yes, sometimes media gives hype to unnecessary things. But the committee needs to reinvestigate the case. There may be flaw somewhere.
For me l am Olympic fan and l always avoid to be a fanatic for that matter.

Back