Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite sport?

I also used to play badminton and its also a great way to stay relax and have some fun with your friends or family

I also used to play badminton and its also a great way to stay relax and have some fun with your friends or family

Playing badminton requires lots of energy; every person cannot play it. I remember in my college days, we planned to hire a court for 5–6 hours and play, but the next day we all had pain in our ankles and legs, so we had to take an off from college.

Here I am just talking about playing for fun LOL with family and not where we try to beat our opponent with our smashes

Here I am just talking about playing for fun LOL with family and not where we try to beat our opponent with our smashes

Ok..we also used to play in the childhood in a park or on the terrace, with family. But then when we grow up we started fixing a net in the street and starting playing like a professional game.

Yes but these days If I happen to play then it will be with my family or friends and I will just play for fun and for time pass

Think of another sport that you can manage . Football is only good for those who started at a young age. They undergone rigid trainings.
There are so many changes that had developed ever since. All in all it has remained to be so nice to me.

Football is quite entertaining but you really need to run a lot when playing football but its fun too

There are so many changes that had developed ever since. All in all it has remained to be so nice to me.
That's good to hear from you. Someday when your kids like this sport, you support them. They will do well if it is the sport of their dreams if not ask them what they like. Train them encourage them to become an athlete up to the highest level of events, the Olympics. Many became millionaires because of Olympics.

Back