Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite sport?

I sometimes request my user to plan to play volleyball but none is not interested so its hard to find people who are interested or need to join some sort of club

I have always loved the indoor sports and used to play chess and after that I started to love ludo

I play lawn tennis for fun and exercise. In my swimming sport, I already have met many deep sea swimmers. I only swim in sea every Saturday, Sunday is for church.

Swimming is a good exercise. Don't you feel afraid of sea when you deep in sea. I will not try it because of fear of whales and sharks.

Swimming is a good exercise. Don't you feel afraid of sea when you deep in sea. I will not try it because of fear of whales and sharks.
No, he he, I am a deep - sea swimmer. I learned to swim in the deep sea when I was a kid. My father hired a teacher for swimming. My grandparents were also deep sea swimmers,

Oh I see, from the childhood I am scared of water. When I close my eyes in a river I feel like crocodile 🐊 may come and will eat me. That's the reason I could not learn swimming in the river in my village.

I was a kid and full of spirit to learn swimming. I never felt scared at that time. It is just a normal thing for me. My young nieces and nephews also learn to swim in our swimming pool. They are so noisy he he.

This may be because you live in a coastal area and have beaches nearby your place. But here we don't have sea and the river here is so polluted that you cannot stand on the bank of it because of bad smell.

That is difficult in your [art living far from the sea. You cannot learn swimming which is why you were afraid to even imagine a sea or river. You can operate a business, a swimming pool for kids.

I will start it because it's a lucrative business here. We have a swimming pool nearby for the kids and I see lots of crowd on its gate in the evening and in the morning. Most of the kids of our colony go to the pool to learn swimming.

I will start it because it's a lucrative business here. We have a swimming pool nearby for the kids and I see lots of crowd on its gate in the evening and in the morning. Most of the kids of our colony go to the pool to learn swimming.
You better inquire about the total costs once operate a swimming pool.It is a profitable business'. The kids will ever stop crying when their parents failed to bring them to the pool .

You better inquire about the total costs once operate a swimming pool.It is a profitable business'. The kids will ever stop crying when their parents failed to bring them to the pool .

Absolutely, but my kids are different. I asked them to join this pool in their summer vacations but they didn't. My son prefered to join a gym than a swimming class and daughter chose to join dancing classes.

Absolutely, but my kids are different. I asked them to join this pool in their summer vacations but they didn't. My son prefered to join a gym than a swimming class and daughter chose to join dancing classes.
Nah, you cannot force them, you have to let them decide on the sports they kike or else they will not be happy. Just wait for the time, they will asl you to learn swimming.

I also like volleyball and swimming. I play volleyball but I don't play professionally. I like watching the swimming competitions.

I also like volleyball and swimming. I play volleyball but I don't play professionally. I like watching the swimming competitions.
That's good to hear from you that you like swimming and volleyball. Don't you play bowling and badminton?

Nah, you cannot force them, you have to let them decide on the sports they kike or else they will not be happy. Just wait for the time, they will asl you to learn swimming.

Swimming is not a sport I think, it is a necessity and everyone should learn it as it may be a life saver in a disaster.

Swimming is not a sport I think, it is a necessity and everyone should learn it as it may be a life saver in a disaster.
It is a sprot which is why, it is part on the Olympics. Swimming is always part in every athletic competition local, and national . Swimming meets all, the criteria to be classified as sport. In my place there is always swimming and bowling sports tournament.

Yes, I know it's a sport and a part of Olympics and Asiad, but more than that, it's a necessity. Any other game like lawn tennis cannot save your life in case of a disaster, but swimming can if there are floods at a place. That's what I meant to say.

I have loved cricket all my life and would adopt Baseball too if they can enter India and we have a national or some sort of team for that too

I like badminton, volleyball, cricket, football, hockey and athletics and eagerly waiting for the Paris Olympics.

I have loved cricket all my life and would adopt Baseball too if they can enter India and we have a national or some sort of team for that too

Baseball and cricket are almost the same sports. I don't see people playing baseball here, which is a famous game in many countries where cricket is not played. Have you played KHO KHO? I used to like it in my childhood.

Back