Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite sport?

I would have followed baseball too if it was popular in India but in India no sports is bigger than cricket

Yes I am a sports fan and my favorite sport goes to football were I learned it at the academy and serve as a mid-fielder together with my team

You are skilled my friend and I am sure you can be a good footballer if you make it your ambition and start playing professionally

There was a time I had a little interest in America football and even introduced my friend to a local version of it, but that was pretty much it. After awhile I lost interest.

I like cricket a lot and like to follow and watch it whenever I can and sometimes check hockey too but I am not following it like cricket

I have many sports like swimming, lawn tennis, bowling, dart, volleyball, and javeline throw but the sports that I am always enjoying are swimming and lawn tennis. I enjoy being with my swimmer friends. Three of them play lawn tennis with me every Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

I have many sports like swimming, lawn tennis, bowling, dart, volleyball, and javeline throw but the sports that I am always enjoying are swimming and lawn tennis. I enjoy being with my swimmer friends. Three of them play lawn tennis with me every Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
If you where asked to choose between swimming or lawn tennis, which one would you choose? Am guessing you might go for swimming though.

I am a sportsperson from childhood. During my school days I used to play every sport. Imagine I have played hocker too.🤣. But I have always liked table tennis more than any sport because I was a better player in this sport.

If you where asked to choose between swimming or lawn tennis, which one would you choose? Am guessing you might go for swimming though.
Yes, you're so right on that. I will prefer swimming. I learned it when I was a child, age .My dad hired a coach for me. We also have a private swimming pool at home. My nieces and nephews spend whole day swimming every Saturday and Sunday.

Yes, you're so right on that. I will prefer swimming. I learned it when I was a child, age .My dad hired a coach for me. We also have a private swimming pool at home. My nieces and nephews spend whole day swimming every Saturday and Sunday.
That's so nice, swimming is a very good sports it has a lot of bending health wise and very good for the whole body.

That's so nice, swimming is a very good sports it has a lot of bending health wise and very good for the whole body.
Yes, it is a very good exercise. If you could only access a pool you might be able to swim to relax your mind and body. When you marry someday, better live near the sea or pools to let your kids learn swimming.

Yes, it is a very good exercise. If you could only access a pool you might be able to swim to relax your mind and body. When you marry someday, better live near the sea or pools to let your kids learn swimming.

That's true, it is a good exercise, those who want to burn fat should do swimming. It's good to have a pool nearby where one can learn swimming.

I used to daily play cricket and Volleyball in school and in college but was never interested to make volleyball a profession as these games are not so popular in here

Maybe later in the future, but definitely not right now 😣

Maybe later in the future, but definitely not right now 😣
Yes, you can do it in the near future. I know that you are preparing preparing it, a life with a family you call your own. Anyway, it is not only swimming that might interest your future kids. Let them decide on what they would want to become.

Yes, you can do it in the near future. I know that you are preparing preparing it, a life with a family you call your own. Anyway, it is not only swimming that might interest your future kids. Let them decide on what they would want to become.
Hehehe yes I will definitely give them the option to choose what they want to do or try out in the future.

Hehehe yes I will definitely give them the option to choose what they want to do or try out in the future.
I want my future children to be like me a deep-sea swimmer, however, I was forced to learn to swim at age 7 . I do not know for sure of my future kids if they want to be coached . I will also not force them It is not easy to face the fear of the sea.

I want my future children to be like me a deep-sea swimmer, however, I was forced to learn to swim at age 7 . I do not know for sure of my future kids if they want to be coached . I will also not force them It is not easy to face the fear of the sea.
Yes that's true, I heard there are people who even actually have a phobia for it. There are times where we end up loving something we where forced to do at the very beginning.

Yes that's true, I heard there are people who even actually have a phobia for it. There are times where we end up loving something we where forced to do at the very beginning.
That was what I felt the time I practiced swimming. I was so afraid and cried a lot but my coach was good at coaching me that after learning to swim , I no longer like to leave the sea,lol. I was so proud after that and boasted my talent to my friends.

That was what I felt the time I practiced swimming. I was so afraid and cried a lot but my coach was good at coaching me that after learning to swim , I no longer like to leave the sea,lol. I was so proud after that and boasted my talent to my friends.
Lol I can relate, like remember how I was forced to learn drumming when young by my dad, right now I am seriously enjoying it.

Back