Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you use social media?

Social media gives a forum for you to share your knowledge and establish credibility in your chosen field(s) or specialization(s).

There may be different reasons for people to use social media like professional networking, marketing, staying connected with family and friends, joining community and groups. It depends on person to person why are they on the social site.

I use social networking websites to have some fun and also to check Facebook and Instagram reels

Of course yes. I am really into the social media so much. I am very active in almost all of the renowned social sites across the web.

I don't use it that often, but recently I have started using it because I need it to promote my business.

I use social media, it is very important to my work and businesses. It is where I advertise my offline and online businesses. on Facebook and MeWe.

I use social media, it is very important to my work and businesses. It is where I advertise my offline and online businesses. on Facebook and MeWe.
What's MeWe, is it another social media? I have never heard of this before.

The only reason why I use social networking websites is to stay in touch with my friends and family and to know what's happening in their life

Mostly people use social media for this purpose only. Also, people use them to promote their product or service to sell. I have heard that people find it very useful for sales.

What's MeWe, is it another social media? I have never heard of this before.
Yes, MeWe is like Facebook. You may try to join on that new media site Actually, it started 3 years ago. It is a peaceful site.

I am not on that site and have never heard of it. I will check it . Is it like Facebook?

Yes, MeWe is like Facebook. You may try to join on that new media site Actually, it started 3 years ago. It is a peaceful site.
Maybe I we check it out then. It seems it's not that popular here in my region.

Mostly people use social media for this purpose only. Also, people use them to promote their product or service to sell. I have heard that people find it very useful for sales.
It's useful for Sales and since I don't have any such purpose so I don't need to use Facebook for that.

You mean people use it for selling their product. If yes, then I also can't use it because I am not in to any such business of selling product or a service. I will try to set a business after few years when I will get retired of my job.

Oh! When I read the posts here, I am coming across names of social media platforms that I am hearing for the first time. Hi5, Rumble... and some more. These are not known to me. I started my social media journey with Orkut and was pretty active on it then. Now, I am on Facebook, Instagram, X, WhatsApp and LinkedIn. I am not so active on any. Just have accounts there as it is needed at times.

Off course yes I also used social media in other to interact with others or to explore new things around the world and I just spend about 2 to 3 hours using it in a day.

I have very limited time spent on social media platforms. I would visit each one of them a few times in a week. If I see my total time spent on the social media platforms in a week, it would be somewhere between 2_3 hours in a week. I am happy that I have this discipline. It doesn't hamper with anything else in my life.

I have never calculated the time I spent on different social networking websites but I try not to spend too much time on these.

I like snapchat and Instagram and these are the only social media apps that I use on my phone.

Social media is most important now. You should always be aware of what's trending and social media keeps you ahead of others

Back