Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you use social media?

Yes I use social media, though I usually use it mainly for communication, but now I plan on taking things to the next level by using it for my business.

Social media is a good ground for marketing your business. If you can be able to make some marketing content on the social media platform that you are using, you will achieve a whole lot of sales.

Social media is a good ground for marketing your business. If you can be able to make some marketing content on the social media platform that you are using, you will achieve a whole lot of sales.
You are right, though I have very little idea on how to make use of social media properly, I think I we create our time to study more about it, to have a better understanding.

Yes I use social media, though I usually use it mainly for communication, but now I plan on taking things to the next level by using it for my business.
It's a cool idea because now there are a lot of users on social networks and even for a small business it is very easy to find customers who will be interested in your products and you will soon be able to develop your business

I did really use social media in my younger days. I am not freaked any longer by social media. I did much of Facebook and I took the Facebook life very serious. Used to go to studio to snap for the sole purpose of posting on Facebook. I just maintain a Facebook account now just to keep up. I use X to follow trends.

Social media is definitely a big part of my daily life and routine. While I try to be mindful of my usage, I'm fairly active across multiple platforms. Instagram is probably my most-used app for sharing photos/videos and staying inspired by accounts I follow. I'm also frequently on Twitter for real-time news, witty commentary, and the unique conversations that play out there.

Of course I use social media, is there anyone that has a smartphone that doesn't use social media? But I usually limit it to WhatsApp Facebook and sometimes Twitter or Instagram, in fact the two that I mainly use are WhatsApp and Facebook.

I use social media a lot. I use it to network, communicate and marketing purposes. I’m active on facebook, twitter(x), tumblr and tiktok.

Yes, I use social networks daily, although very briefly, the ones I use the most are Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, the others like TikTok or LinkedIn I check very occasionally.

Yes, I use social networks daily, although very briefly, the ones I use the most are Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, the others like TikTok or LinkedIn I check very occasionally.
I have learned to apply caution when it comes to my use of social media. As someone that works online, it is easy to get carried away with social media and neglect the work I am supposed to do. So I make sure I only use the social media for a while and focus on my work.

I'm not that addicted to social networks, but I often hang out on Snapchat because there are a lot of cool videos there that are not on Instagram. I would also use TikTok, but for some reason I do not like this application because of the large number of spam videos

Yes, I am making use of social networking apps and websites from a long time now and like to spend my free time on these and also to learn like I always do on Instagram

I don't often make use of social media. I check Facebook and Twitter nearly once a day, frequently. Instagram isn't my thing. I recall using Orkut almost 20 years ago. I'm not sure if it exists. It resembled Facebook exactly.

I use Facebook and Instagram. I resigned from Twitter and am boycotting YouTube.
Twitter now known as x, I find this platform abit hard to make use of. I have tried using it a few times, but just could not do anything with it. So I simply use it to find out what's trending online or within my area.

I am trying to take a break from social networking websites as from the past 1 year or so I have wasted so much time on it

I am trying to take a break from social networking websites as from the past 1 year or so I have wasted so much time on it
Oh, but I'm not sure it is advisable to completely stay away from social media for a whole year. Don't you think so?

Even I would say completely staying away from the social site for a year is not good. Time to time you need to check it.

I know s lot of people who stay away from social media for a very long time. As long as it does not affect their business or social life, I guess it's okay .

I know s lot of people who stay away from social media for a very long time. As long as it does not affect their business or social life, I guess it's okay .

I also say it's okay . We can live without social sites as in the past too when there was no internet , we used to live comfortably.

Oh, but I'm not sure it is advisable to completely stay away from social media for a whole year. Don't you think so?
I did wasted so much time on these websites that now its hard to leave these but I am trying to limit my time

Back