Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you use social media?

Oh, but I'm not sure it is advisable to completely stay away from social media for a whole year. Don't you think so?
These are personal choices of a person, you need to moderate time between social media and other tricks on the life.

I used MySpace back in the day, tried using Facebook multiple times, and now I only use Reddit.

I use basically all the social media platforms that are available. Except maybe threads, never registered on that one.

I also say it's okay . We can live without social sites as in the past too when there was no internet , we used to live comfortably.
Yes in terms of our mental health, it is extremely important we take little breaks

I do use social media and I am on a few of them like Facebook, LinkedIn, WhatsApp and Twitter. I joined Instagram a few weeks ago. But I make sure that I don't spend more than 30 minutes in a day on these. I prefer to come to forums instead of social media platforms.

These are personal choices of a person, you need to moderate time between social media and other tricks on the life.
True, I just feel that social media is also a platform to connect and interact with people that you will not be able to meet physically. There are also opportunities that can be harnessed through the use of social media. But like you said, it is everyone's personal choice.

True, I just feel that social media is also a platform to connect and interact with people that you will not be able to meet physically. There are also opportunities that can be harnessed through the use of social media. But like you said, it is everyone's personal choice.
I do not think that it is a good idea to send bad pictures to people that you do not even know in the life that is a repeated attitude from boys to girls, what you do not accept for your sister do not do with sister of others, without giving more details because it is clear enough. These social media contains a lot of these bad people that disrespect others.

The more time we spend on Social networking websites the bad it will be as its full of toxic minded people so its better to find better ways to spend time

The more time we spend on Social networking websites the bad it will be as its full of toxic minded people so its better to find better ways to spend time
You are right because they could influence your ideas by fact of time or just browsing their content that could be not a good sign.

I feel its a waste of time so we should try to spend less time on social networking websites and do something productive

I use social media channels like Linked In, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

I feel its a waste of time so we should try to spend less time on social networking websites and do something productive

I won't say it's a waste of time because sometimes we get valuable information there, but that happens occasionally, and most of the posts are not worth reading. The comments on the posts are so filthy sometimes that you will feel embarrassed to read them.

I won't say it's a waste of time because sometimes we get valuable information there, but that happens occasionally, and most of the posts are not worth reading. The comments on the posts are so filthy sometimes that you will feel embarrassed to read them.
Truly, can get valuable information from social media every now and then. But like you said, there are a lot of filthy engagements there, that is why I don't engage in any kind of conversation on any posts especially on Facebook.

Truly, can get valuable information from social media every now and then. But like you said, there are a lot of filthy engagements there, that is why I don't engage in any kind of conversation on any posts especially on Facebook.

There are lots of filthy comments on the post, which I read and laugh at but don't write anything about. There are lots of communal posts on Facebook, which I read, but I wonder what people get from posting them.

Yes i use twitter, Instagram, whatshap but i quite Facebook for some reasons but it's good to use social for fun, entertainment and news.

Yes i use twitter, Instagram, whatshap but i quite Facebook for some reasons but it's good to use social for fun, entertainment and news.

Yes, sometimes social media like Facebook and tweeter give good information about new things.

Social media gives a forum for you to share your knowledge and establish credibility in your chosen field(s) or specialization(s).

I definitely use social media a lot more than I did when I was younger but only Twitter, Insta, TikTok, and Snap. Back in the day though, I was a MySpace and Facebook user, as well but as you get older, social media doesn't feel the same, or at least, you me it doesn't.

So, do you use social media? What are some of your favorite apps?
I so much like using Facebook

Back