Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which paid to post forum would you join to make money?

The number of places are limited to win, therefore it is uncertain to win something there, I try my best to be part of winners but due to offline commitments this doesn't happens for several participations, it depends on your free time and availibility too that is not the same for all members.

But it is reverse for someone having a job. He may post in the pause of launch or early before working hours office or after work and during working hours on office, others will post more and earn more, that lets chances between members aren't equal even in contests.
I guess it's all boils down to availability. The circumstances of each and every member here is not the same, so the field is not a leveled playing ground.

It needs to focus for some other methods like email marketing or for example see other websites to make banner advertisement or paid to join means solutions still exist over the time.

I don't know these methods of earning money. I find posting on paid sites to be an easy way to earn; they pay less, but they are still easy to work on.

Am not presently on any forum but would like to get to know more about those paid to post forum

It would be discussion bucks. Discussion bucks is one of the most stable and fast growing forum right now, I have made three withdrawals already and the forum has so much potential.
Discussionhub is best
Am really enjoying it
Can't love it less

Discussionhub is best
Am really enjoying it
Can't love it less

Do you have the same username on DB?

Yes, I am also enjoying being on DB. You can also index forum as that is also good.

Do you have the same username on DB?

Yes, I am also enjoying being on DB. You can also index forum as that is also good.
Yes index forum has been awesome as well, things are pretty smooth right now.

Paid to post forums have sprang up here and there. And they offer amazing opportunities for someone to make genuine money from online activity.

Have you joined a paid to post forum? Which one would you join or recommend to someone to make money?
I haven't heard of it before and I haven't come across it either. But I would love to joined one if there's any legit one available. I need extra income.

Last edited:
I haven't heard of it before and I haven't come across it either. But I would love to joined one if there's any legit one available. I need extra income.
If you have the time and determination to work online you, can join in the contest that usually take place every month on this forum.

You are a regular member there. How much do your earn from there, daily?
I don't try to calculate though, cause doing that tend to put me under pressure. I just do what I can and move on to another site. Last month I was able to make around $11 and this month $13

I don't try to calculate though, cause doing that tend to put me under pressure. I just do what I can and move on to another site. Last month I was able to make around $11 and this month $13

That's great! I feel you've to post a lot of you want to reach that much money, they just pay $0.003 after awarding you 15 cents which is too low.

That's great! I feel you've to post a lot of you want to reach that much money, they just pay $0.003 after awarding you 15 cents which is too low.
Yes that's true, and I also don't withdraw every time. Like I just placed a request for withdrawal today, my next request might be till July month end or middle of August if July goes well. Though there is a possibility I might withdraw at the middle of July though cause some unplanned expenses just came up.

And how much are you earning on DB every month? There too, it looks difficult for me because I have not reached 1000 post so my earnings get increased.

And how much are you earning on DB every month? There too, it looks difficult for me because I have not reached 1000 post so my earnings get increased.
Discussionbucks is not a place to end much money, just for pastime I think.

Discussionbucks is not a place to end much money, just for pastime I think.

From all the forums, you cannot earn much. DB is a good site with lots of active members. That's why you may be able to earn better because when there are lots of members on the site, you engage yourself with them in the discussions, due to which you earn well.

I am part of most of the pay to post forums and haven't joined a few on purpose as I am not so much into forum posting at present and same kind of work do make things monotonous

Discussion Bucks is the paid to post forum to be on. Admin has never missed a payout and it is good that way. And the rates are pretty good for the effort.

I have never requested payment from DB. I have reached the threshold there but I am willing to accumulate more money in the account, then will request for the payment.

I am already part of the forums I wanted to join and there are a few which I haven't joined but I don't have plans to join these

What are those sites that you don't want to join? I don't have time to join more forum sites now. I want to spend time on the sites where I am currently.

Back