Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which paid to post forum would you join to make money?

No, I am not on that website and haven't even joined it and have no interest in any website owned and managed by fecoms

What is fecoms? Now a days I am concentrating on few of the sites only.

Fecoms is the admin of the website trendri and also owns many other websites like advisordia, insured forum etc and is from Nigeria

Hmm..that's something new for me. Why do you think so? Is there anything bad in joining the forums owned by him?

I just don't like his style, you cannot trust him, Earlier too he stopped paying for months and then came back and start paying and like to run multiple websites at one time

If this is the case then why other users still have trust on you the websites owned by that admin fecom

I just don't like his style, you cannot trust him, Earlier too he stopped paying for months and then came back and start paying and like to run multiple websites at one time

You gave me another reason for not joining Trendri. However I am not willing to join any other site at present but still if any site is paying well, I will join it. @Ginger if you know any such site share it with me.

If this is the case then no need to join this website and concentrate on discussion hub at least it's legit

Yes, it's legit. I am thankful to @Ginger who asked me to join this site. I have won $30 in two months from this site and I find it worth for the time I spend on the forums. Otherwise all other forum sites give me peanuts.

You gave me another reason for not joining Trendri. However I am not willing to join any other site at present but still if any site is paying well, I will join it. @Ginger if you know any such site share it with me.
The same challenges Trendri faces, other forums also faced. If you can't join Trendri, don't castigate it. Index forum owner one time disappeared for months, came back and disappeared again. In fact, that owner was used to disappearing. BMF stopped paying some time last year. Trendri is the best paid to post site as far as I am concerned.

Yes, it's legit. I am thankful to @Ginger who asked me to join this site. I have won $30 in two months from this site and I find it worth for the time I spend on the forums. Otherwise all other forum sites give me peanuts.
You are averaging $15 per month and this month you'll be getting more than $15. It's a great achievement sanjeev

What are the payment methods supported on this forum? I can't find that information anywhere

What are the payment methods supported on this forum? I can't find that information anywhere
Discussion Hub is not a pay-to-post forum, we are a general discussion forum and we offer contests for monetary prizes each month :)

You can find out more about the latest contest here

Winnings can be sent via PayPal or crypto :)

I hope that helps :)

I am already part of most of the pay to post forums and planning to start posting again on beer money forum as its the best paying forum

You can participate in contests and earn rewards and it's not a Pay to post kind of forum. You can get the payment through PayPal or crypto

I am on many paid to post forums. Recently, a new paid to post forum launched but I have refused to join because it is too new. I think that's about the only paid to post forum that I have not joined.

I am doing a lot of pay-to-post forums even though they are just two that I am doing now but I am not planning to join any new

Back