Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which paid to post forum would you join to make money?

I have never requested payment from DB. I have reached the threshold there but I am willing to accumulate more money in the account, then will request for the payment.
That's good I have made request various times on the forum so I can tell you the forum is definitely legit and whenever you chose to withdraw you will surely get your money.

I know Devin as I have been on his site RIF since the site started operating and I was impressed by the honesty of Devin. He has always been honest with the member. He is not like other owners who don't even let the members know why there is delay in the payment.

I joined Bizdustry but it stopped paying. Next on my list is forum coin but daily earnings on forum coin is low

I joined Bizdustry but it stopped paying. Next on my list is forum coin but daily earnings on forum coin is low

Have you joined IF and DB? They both are good sites to join.

I will join forum coin first because I came to know about it first

Paid to post forums have sprang up here and there. And they offer amazing opportunities for someone to make genuine money from online activity.

Have you joined a paid to post forum? Which one would you join or recommend to someone to make money?
For me l can urge people to join the indexforum, discussion bucks and probably the Trendri com

If it were me l would join the trendri.com to make money online through posting.

If it were me l would join the trendri.com to make money online through posting.

I never liked trendri.com , the reason being they have a rule to scrutinize your first few posts for which you are not paid.

Trendri forum is owned by the fecoms. He's trusted and have always paid users for their posting work and that's why trendri is a good choice for the forum posters.

Trendri forum is owned by the fecoms. He's trusted and have always paid users for their posting work and that's why trendri is a good choice for the forum posters.

I know it's a trusted site but still because of their rules I didn't not join it. I will see if I can join it in future .

I know it's a trusted site but still because of their rules I didn't not join it. I will see if I can join it in future .
I also not joined but which rule are you talking about? I am not familiar with any such rule.

When you join it approximately your 10-20 posts are scrutinize for quality and if you get passed you are paid otherwise you're disqualified. You are not paid for these posts.

When you join it approximately your 10-20 posts are scrutinize for quality and if you get passed you are paid otherwise you're disqualified. You are not paid for these posts.
That's annoying. I didn't see any such thing on forum coin or in this forum and I feel this is not good as it's waste of time and effort.

Yes, that is the reason I joined it but didn't continue with it. I have heard people say it's a good site to earn money. I started and posted about 10 posts on Trendri, but then lost interest as I was not getting paid for the posts on the site.

I never liked trendri.com , the reason being they have a rule to scrutinize your first few posts for which you are not paid.
That means you are not a quality poster. How would you feel if you own a site and people just come on the site to post the jargons that we see most people post here. Trendri is the forum is that you would get the most educating content and they have lots of traffic with good revenue because people know they can get quality information there.

Yes, I am not a quality poster. But still, they can check the posts of newbies, and if they find they have posted content as per their requirements, they should be paid for those posts. This is the only site where I have ever noticed such a rule in my life.

I am concentrating on discussion hub and Index forum at present and post a few comments daily on forum coin and this is why my daily earnings are low

Are you not on Trendri @Ginger . I thought you were there. I have heard postive reviews about it but I didn't like it.

Back