Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which paid to post forum would you join to make money?

I am on a lot of forums, including BMF, IF, mylot, and Discussion Bucks but I don't earn much from these sites . I know people that work extremely hard , make good money. There's not much time for me to work on the forums. In order to make more money, I believe I need learn something different.

I am on a lot of forums, including BMF, IF, mylot, and Discussion Bucks but I don't earn much from these sites . I know people that work extremely hard , make good money. There's not much time for me to work on the forums. In order to make more money, I believe I need learn something different.
I was on discussion bucks some months ago but stopped posting there because of some restrictions. Is the site paying now?

I was on discussion bucks some months ago but stopped posting there because of some restrictions. Is the site paying now?

I have not been paid there yet. I signed up for the site a few months ago, stopped using it, and just recently, I've resumed posting. I'm hoping to be able to cash out this month. We are no longer receiving daily log-in bonuses from them. When I questioned the administrator about it, he told that it was because the site was not generating much revenue.

I used to earn only from pay to post forums and this is how I made decent money along with my full time job but lately I am losing interest in online earnings/ forum posting

I think Mylot was the best paid-to-post site I ever saw. Nowadays, I find Discussion Bucks and BMF to be good forums. Two months ago, SCF and RIF were the best ones, but then suddenly one day SCF disappeared and RIF was sold to someone else, and things changed there.

Last edited:
I think Mylot was the best paid-to-post site I ever saw. Nowadays, I find Discussion Bucks and BMF to be good forums. Two months ago, SCF and RIF were the best ones, but then suddenly one day SCF disappeared and RIF was sold to someone else, and things changed there.

Discussion Bucks as a paid to post forum has had so much traction and to think it is just less than a year, and it has taken over the paid to post world is amazing. It seems it would win the site madness contest on Forum Promotion.
Yes by October, the forum would be a year old, if it continues with how its going now, it would definitely be the leading forum which every other forum would follow.

I am already part of multiple pay to post forums and its about getting interested in earning online again and then I can make at least $30 a month which is not a bad amount

I am already part of multiple pay to post forums and its about getting interested in earning online again and then I can make at least $30 a month which is not a bad amount

$30 per month is a good amount if you're earning it from the forums only. I have been trying to reach the same target. I am trying hard to reach this target these days. Hopefully, this month I may be able to get it.

I have not been paid there yet. I signed up for the site a few months ago, stopped using it, and just recently, I've resumed posting. I'm hoping to be able to cash out this month. We are no longer receiving daily log-in bonuses from them. When I questioned the administrator about it, he told that it was because the site was not generating much revenue.
Lol, that is the reason most site owners will give you whenever they lower the amount of money that they pay out. We don't know if it's true though.

Lol, that is the reason most site owners will give you whenever they lower the amount of money that they pay out. We don't know if it's true though.

We have no option to believe on them or to quit the site. I have reduced spending my time on that site.

$30 per month is a good amount if you're earning it from the forums only. I have been trying to reach the same target. I am trying hard to reach this target these days. Hopefully, this month I may be able to get it.
Especially if you access to forums after offline work this could be hard even to collect half of this money unlike someone full day present at the internet.

Especially if you access to forums after offline work this could be hard even to collect half of this money unlike someone full day present at the internet.
Very hard, due to my offline work and other activities it is extremely hard to even earn up to $20 in a month sometimes. There are some forums I have not visited in months and some in weeks due to how busy I am.

Yeah I guess it is those people who have very few engagements offline that stands to earn the most on online platforms. This is because they can afford to spend practically the whole day posting on every site to earn money.

I think you got around $20 last month from this very website, I am earning very low amounts from past 1 year and planning to start posting on all forums to start earning $1 daily but it will take time to start earning that

I think you got around $20 last month from this very website, I am earning very low amounts from past 1 year and planning to start posting on all forums to start earning $1 daily but it will take time to start earning that
The number of places are limited to win, therefore it is uncertain to win something there, I try my best to be part of winners but due to offline commitments this doesn't happens for several participations, it depends on your free time and availibility too that is not the same for all members.

Yeah I guess it is those people who have very few engagements offline that stands to earn the most on online platforms. This is because they can afford to spend practically the whole day posting on every site to earn money.
But it is reverse for someone having a job. He may post in the pause of launch or early before working hours office or after work and during working hours on office, others will post more and earn more, that lets chances between members aren't equal even in contests.

The number of places are limited to win, therefore it is uncertain to win something there, I try my best to be part of winners but due to offline commitments this doesn't happens for several participations, it depends on your free time and availibility too that is not the same for all members.
Yes its hard over here and from sometime I am unable to find any referrals too, I am in touch of a few but then they are not ready to stay active

Yes its hard over here and from sometime I am unable to find any referrals too, I am in touch of a few but then they are not ready to stay active
It needs to focus for some other methods like email marketing or for example see other websites to make banner advertisement or paid to join means solutions still exist over the time.

It needs to focus for some other methods like email marketing or for example see other websites to make banner advertisement or paid to join means solutions still exist over the time.
I am not aware of these options so I need to explore these first and will see if I can get accustomed with these

No, as I was the first runner-up here, so I got $10 as an award in the contest last month, and this month, as I could only post for a few days last week as I was away from home for a family tour for a week.

Back