Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which paid to post forum would you join to make money?

King Belieal

Veteran

Reaction score
Paid to post forums have sprang up here and there. And they offer amazing opportunities for someone to make genuine money from online activity.

Have you joined a paid to post forum? Which one would you join or recommend to someone to make money?

It would be discussion bucks. Discussion bucks is one of the most stable and fast growing forum right now, I have made three withdrawals already and the forum has so much potential.

I am part of a few paid-to-post forums but the one I find I use the most and is becoming one of the more popular ones at this time is Discussion Bucks.

I am not on forums to make money. I get some good friends, have a wonderful time and enjoy my stay. There other ways to make a living for me.

Discussion Bucks as a paid to post forum has had so much traction and to think it is just less than a year, and it has taken over the paid to post world is amazing. It seems it would win the site madness contest on Forum Promotion.
It would be discussion bucks. Discussion bucks is one of the most stable and fast growing forum right now, I have made three withdrawals already and the forum has so much potential.

I am registered for many of them, but I think that Bizdustry is the best because in order to receive funds, you need to write a lot of useful content first. In my opinion, this is a cool way to avoid spam messages

I am not on forums to make money. I get some good friends, have a wonderful time and enjoy my stay. There other ways to make a living for me.
I agree, I don't post on forums to make money. For me, it's a sense of a community that I enjoy. I love reading what other people say and replying to their threads.

That is different strokes for different folks. And nothing is wrong with hitting two birds with a single stone. You get the community feeling you desire and make a bit of cool cash along the way. I participate in paid forums and earn something a bit.

Discussion Bucks as a paid to post forum has had so much traction and to think it is just less than a year, and it has taken over the paid to post world is amazing. It seems it would win the site madness contest on Forum Promotion.
Yes if things continues the way it has been going, it would definitely win the contest on forumcoin. The growth on discussion bucks has been amazing so far and hopefully it would keep getting better over time.

Yes if things continues the way it has been going, it would definitely win the contest on forumcoin. The growth on discussion bucks has been amazing so far and hopefully it would keep getting better over time.
It contains the most offers rather than any other paid to post site.

The only paid forum that I am on is Forum Coin. But I have heard so much about Discussion Bucks and I have intentions of joining the forum. Just bidding my time though. Paid to post forums could be very lively though.

How much would they pay you for 100 posts? I'm interested in participating in a paid-to-post forum

How much would they pay you for 100 posts? I'm interested in participating in a paid-to-post forum
Every paid to post forum has it's own specific rate structure that they pay for posting. You would only get to know by identifying the paid forum you wish to join and reading about their rates right there on the forum.

I have no ideas about forums that pay for posting. I have hears of forums that run various contests and pay cash prize but I have never participated in those contests. I would like to know what forums pay for posting

I have researched and I have found beer money forum as the best.

I have researched and I have found beer money forum as the best.
When it comes to paid to post forums, saying one is the best is very subjective because what can make one the best for you might be what makes it terrible for another person. Not disputing your claim though as BMF is one of the best paid to post forums but there is no absolute best.

I am using a couple of paid to post forums and I think Index Forum has a great potential especially after it got a new owner. Bizdustry is good but paid posting is not available to everyone on Bizdustry. I am also on Discussion Bucks and I also like it

I was once on bizdustry, trendri and beermoney forum some years ago. However, it got to a point bizdustry became strict with their policies, trendy stopped paying, and I haven't been frequenting beermoney forum for some time now.

I've joined several such forums, but I haven't found any new ones yet. I would like to join Bizdustry, but they only pay for messages to verified users and there is no information on how to become such. If anyone uses this forum please let me know what you know about it

I am on most of the paid to post forums even though I am active in only three. These are Discussion Bucks, Trendri and Beer Money Forum. Those ones have good Admins. I am trying to see what the new owner would make out of index forum.

Back