Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What was your dream job as a child?

Ja sa bong

Veteran

Reaction score
Kids always have something they want to become when they grow up. They even go to the extent of dramatize it whenever they are playing together with their friends. They ask for toys that represents what they aspire to become in the future.

What was your dream job as a kid? Are you living the dream as an adult today?

I wanted to be a footballer when I was a kid but I never pursued it and I wasn't pushed by family to either so it never came to fruition. I probably wouldn't have made it professional but I guess we'll never know.

I wanted to become a pilot when I was a child. I still want to be one today. Flying all over the world is one of my life fantasies.

When I was younger, my dream job was to be a vet. I always wanted to be a vet but when I got the chance to take it in college, I didn't feel like I could do it. Maybe in the future, it might be something I will look into trying to study again.

I wanted to become a gym instructor when I was growing up. I'm fascinated by those who workout regularly and keeping fit. I want to help others take care of their body by working out.

I've always loved working in the administrative section of a company. Hopefully, I would become a member of the board of directors in a company one day. This is my dream job career.

I wanted to be a veterinarian, but as I went through grades in school it became clear I was not good in science, biology or Chemistry! 😔

As a kid, I always used to dream of becoming a WWE Superstar and wrestle alongside my all-time favorite, John Cena as his tag team partner and win the tag team championship! It's the same reason I started working out at a very early age. It's a different story why I didn't stay consistent, hehe.

I wanted to be a footballer when I was a kid but I never pursued it and I wasn't pushed by family to either so it never came to fruition. I probably wouldn't have made it professional but I guess we'll never know.
This was also my dream as a kid growing up. I love football so much because of those footballers who are my idols like Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo (Brazil) and Cafu. I was inspired by all of them but it's so sad I couldn't live the dream. Becoming successful in football now is very difficult because money rules the sports today.

My dream job as a child was being a teacher. I did go to college and take a childcare course and train to be a teaching assistant but due to my health and how my life went, I ended up choosing another path.

Growing up, I wanted to work in the church for God. I wanted to become a Reverend Father in the Roman Catholic Church and even kept pushing during that period till the high school and it didn't work out. Sometimes, nowadays, I feel sad that I didn't achieve that goal of working in God's vineyard for him, as a priest.

Growing up, I wanted to work in the church for God. I wanted to become a Reverend Father in the Roman Catholic Church and even kept pushing during that period till the high school and it didn't work out. Sometimes, nowadays, I feel sad that I didn't achieve that goal of working in God's vineyard for him, as a priest.
How old are you now if I may ask? I think that someone can still become a Reverend Father in the Roman Catholic in his adult age from 25 years to 40 years. If you truly want to become a Reverend Father, you can make inquiries to be sure if it's still possible for your age now.

How old are you now if I may ask? I think that someone can still become a Reverend Father in the Roman Catholic in his adult age from 25 years to 40 years. If you truly want to become a Reverend Father, you can make inquiries to be sure if it's still possible for your age now.

I am above 30 at the moment, and going through that route will definitely require dedicating more time to it, and that is not simply what I expect at all. If I couldn't achieve it when the passion was there and high, I don't think there is anything I can do now to make it work at all. I will definitely need more convincing before I can embark on such a journey.

My dream job as a child was being a teacher. I did go to college and take a childcare course and train to be a teaching assistant but due to my health and how my life went, I ended up choosing another path.
My mother will always choose a teaching job for any of her girls. Her reason for preferring teaching jobs for ladies is because if they plan on getting married and having kids, a teaching job would afford them the time to look after their kids. A lady banker will not have much time to look after her kids like how a teacher would be there for her kids.

My mother will always choose a teaching job for any of her girls. Her reason for preferring teaching jobs for ladies is because if they plan on getting married and having kids, a teaching job would afford them the time to look after their kids. A lady banker will not have much time to look after her kids like how a teacher would be there for her kids.

Teaching is as old as man as Adam was created to teach Eve how the things that are in the garden of Eden. So, I agree with you on how teaching aligns with what nature entails in terms of taking care of the kids. I believe that it is one of the best profession in terms of contributing to the society.

Teaching is as old as man as Adam was created to teach Eve how the things that are in the garden of Eden. So, I agree with you on how teaching aligns with what nature entails in terms of taking care of the kids. I believe that it is one of the best profession in terms of contributing to the society.
I have taken time to evaluate everything my mother said about a woman being a teacher to know that she was spot on with her assessment. This is why I have decided that I'm going to make sure one of my daughters develop love for teaching because it's going to be very good for her own kids too when she get married.

I have taken time to evaluate everything my mother said about a woman being a teacher to know that she was spot on with her assessment. This is why I have decided that I'm going to make sure one of my daughters develop love for teaching because it's going to be very good for her own kids too when she get married.

I enjoyed teaching when I did my teaching practice. I had students who were eager to learn, and that brought joy to me. Teaching is one of the professions that is as old as man. When you see people doing well in life, you have to thank a teacher for making it a possibility!

I realize that this job needs someone to be very patient. Especially if you are a teacher of children that are young. Moreover, a family could face a lot of nervous feelings for just two children so what about how to teach many children at the same time?

I wanted to become a musician when I was a kid. One of my cousin was a very successful music artist. I wanted to follow in his footsteps so bad.

Already in my childhood, I understood that you shouldn't dream about something impossible, I also wanted to be a football player, but after a few days I rejected this idea because I knew that it would be unrealistic for me. At that time, I really liked cars, so I wanted to be a truck driver. Now even my dream has come true only half because I am a bus driver

Featured Articles

Back