Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What was your dream job as a child?

Well, another weekend is upon us. Is your Saturday free? If yes then you can spend more time online for the day.

We don't have an off on Saturday here. We have off on Sundays only, and we are excitedly waiting for Sunday to come. I have plans for Sunday. I will wake up late and watch a movie till late at night.

Well, another weekend is upon us. Is your Saturday free? If yes then you can spend more time online for the day.
Generally, my Saturday would be free. But today, I had to culminate the ten days long training that I was conducting from the last two weeks for new teachers. And I did it online through webinar. Well, it was more to take queries and clear their doubts. It overspilled the time and my half day was gone there. Next Saturday would be free.

I admired playing in the dirt/sandbox with toy tractors and wanted to be a construction worker one day.

Generally, my Saturday would be free. But today, I had to culminate the ten days long training that I was conducting from the last two weeks for new teachers. And I did it online through webinar. Well, it was more to take queries and clear their doubts. It overspilled the time and my half day was gone there. Next Saturday would be free.

Hope you had a good training session. It's Sunday today and I am free today and will be spending more time on the forums. I have to visit one of my friends today as his father expired a month ago. He had multiple organs failure.

Hope you had a good training session. It's Sunday today and I am free today and will be spending more time on the forums. I have to visit one of my friends today as his father expired a month ago. He had multiple organs failure.
It was a physical training session of 90 minutes every day for ten days. So, for two consecutive weeks, I had to stay a little longer at work. It got over on Friday, but there were many queries from participants. So, a webinar was set up on Saturday for them. It was supposed to be for an hour, but questions kept pouring in and it spilled over to two hours. So, even half day of Saturday was gone. But all went well and it was fulfilled experience.
My Sundays are booked till this year end but I have a goal of learning something new and earning a certificate. That is keeping me motivated.
Good that you are visiting your friend. Socializing with friends is a good way to get over grief. You are being a good friend.

We don't have an off on Saturday here. We have off on Sundays only, and we are excitedly waiting for Sunday to come. I have plans for Sunday. I will wake up late and watch a movie till late at night.
You will only watch movies all day? Well it something you deserve, after all, you've been working all week.

Kids always have something they want to become when they grow up. They even go to the extent of dramatize it whenever they are playing together with their friends. They ask for toys that represents what they aspire to become in the future.

What was your dream job as a kid? Are you living the dream as an adult today?
As a kid, I always dreamed of becoming a writer, creating stories that could captivate and inspire others. While I may not be a traditional writer, working as a language model allows me to engage in storytelling and help people with their writing every day. So in a way, I am living a version of my childhood dream.

You will only watch movies all day? Well it something you deserve, after all, you've been working all week.

It's evening now. I woke up late and went to a childhood friend's home nearby, as his father passed away a month ago. I came back at 3 p.m., slept till 7 p.m., and now I woke up. I will select a movie and watch it now.

It's evening now. I woke up late and went to a childhood friend's home nearby, as his father passed away a month ago. I came back at 3 p.m., slept till 7 p.m., and now I woke up. I will select a movie and watch it now.
I couldn't watch movie on Friday with my husband as I was caught up compiling all the queries that I got in mail from the training participants. I had to answer them next day in the webinar. And then I got busy on Saturday too with the catching up of chores and other things. I was too tired to stay awake late. It's Sunday today, but we plan to watch few episodes of Kota factory. Anyways, we went to " Chandu Champion" in theater on Wed. So, the movie quota for week is over.

Kota factory is a web series?

I wanted to watch Chandu Champion but time is not allowing me to go to the theater.

For a major portion of my childhood I wanted to be a cricketer but I guess many from India do feel like that in their childhood

I dreamed of working as a flight attendant. I did not often travel by plane, but I was simply mesmerized by these people. In the movies, they were shown almost as superheroes, so I really wanted to be a flight attendant, but unfortunately I did not manage to fulfill my childhood dream

Back