Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What time did you wake today?

As a result of my flu illness, I haven't been able to sleep well for a week. I wake up every 1 hour interval and stay up like 2 or 3 hours before I sleep off again. It have been a horrid week for me.

As a result of my flu illness, I haven't been able to sleep well for a week. I wake up every 1 hour interval and stay up like 2 or 3 hours before I sleep off again. It have been a horrid week for me.
I hope you feel better soon!

I mostly wake up around 6 Am or 6.30 max during weekdays but because of my habit I usually wake up at this time during weekends too

I woke up at 1pm today. I went to bed pretty late last night since I went out and had a few drinks.

I woke up at 1pm today. I went to bed pretty late last night since I went out and had a few drinks.
That's interesting my dear friend. I think you utilised Sunday to grab a few drinks and must have enjoyed it.

Today I woke up around after 1 in the morning but went back to bed then woke up around after 3, I have been awake since then.

Today as I had an off so woke up late in the morning as I was tired yesterday. I woke up at around 8:30 am.

I again woke up around 6 am and felt tired again, I am not sure why LOL but I am feeling better now

I woke up around after 2, was supposed to do some work, but was feeling so tired I feel asleep again but later woke up around after 3.

It was around 5.30 am when I woke up this morning and I felt good as I slept really well and was able to sleep for around 7 hours

I woke up at around 4 am this morning. I usually get up around 3:46 or so on weekdays since I like to take a shower, eat breakfast, get ready and browse Reddit until it's time for me to leave to go to work.

I woke up around after 3 in the morning, and I have been awake since then.

I sleep by 10_10:30 to wake up at 5 AM on weekdays. But yesterday I slept after 11, but still woke up at the same time. Even now it's past 11 and I have to wake up at 5 tomorrow.

I woke up at my usual time of 5 AM today. And tomorrow is an off day for me. But I have to wake up to cook and pack for my daughter. I can afford to be asleep till 6:30 AM tomorrow morning.

I wake up some minutes past 6 in the morning. I forgot that I have some dirty clothes to wash and I was preparing for work. I was fast enough to wash the clothes before zooming out of the house.

I woke up today around 10 am, and I played 2 poker tournaments. I won one of them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240913-162701.png
    Screenshot_20240913-162701.png
    251.5 KB · Views: 1
I woke up today around 3:00am or there about, the time is currently 4:49am though

I woke up at 6:30 today..I wanted to sleep a bit longer but I had to pack lunch for my daughter.

Back