Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What time did you wake today?

I have slipped and twisted my left foot. It's nothing serious. But I am allowed to not put much pressure on it. So, I am skipping my morning exercise for few days. So, from last two days, I am waking up a bit late by 6:30. I would generally be up by 5-5:30.

I woke up at 6:30 am today and feeling sleepy now. I have returned home after dropping kids to the school. I will take a nap for an hour or more and will do other routines works afterwards.

Too much rain is also not good and mostly they cut the power supply during rain so it's not good for us
It's common thing here. Majority of the times once it's about to rain and there is power, it's the first thing that goes off and before they normally bring it back again, it takes time. It can be pretty annoying though.

I remember we also used to have power cuts in the past when it used to rain. But the things have improved now and we don't see frequent power cuts here. This may be because of privatisation of electricity distribution company here.

Today it was around 5.45 Am and I woke up on my own and I guess its the best thing and a good way to start the day on a positive note

I went to drop my elder daughter to airport yesterday. It was a late night flight and I was back home after midnight. I could hit the pillow at 1 AM. I slept till 8 in the morning today and everything got delayed.

I may sleep late today as I am planning to watch Ind Vs Pak legends team and will see if I stay up to watch the complete match or not

Today i woke up around after 2 in the morning. The rain started falling again but luckily there was light so I just went back to bed then woke up around after 4.

I had a lay-in this morning and didn't wake until just after 11 am today. I feel if I didn't wake when I did as my daughter was having a new gaming chair delivered, I would have missed the delivery and overslept.

I woke up at 6:30 a.m. today. Normally, on Sundays, I don't get up so early. It was the doorbell that woke me up. I went to the terrace and found my car cleaner had done it. He usually comes so early on Sundays.

Today I was late to wakeup and it was 9 am when I managed to sneak out of my cozy bed but I felt good and feeling relaxed and comfortable.

It's very late. At 8:15 am my daughter left home for her coaching center. We all woke up early than the usual Sundays.

I wake up today by 4:30 am it is because yesterday I sleep lately

I got up at 6. I had to finish all the morning chores, cook and get ready for my online classes from 10-1. I watched a late night movie last night and slept at 1. After my work was over around 4:40, I took an hour nap to catch up with my sleep.

Barely woke up around 6 Am and that too with the help of Alarm and was again tired LOL even though I rested whole day yesterday

I got up at 5 with the Alarm. But I chose to go back to bed till 7. I am feeling under weather from last evening. My husband offered to cook breakfast and lunch so that I could take some extra rest.

I got up at 5 with the Alarm. But I chose to go back to bed till 7. I am feeling under weather from last evening. My husband offered to cook breakfast and lunch so that I could take some extra rest.
I hope you are feeling better by now, I felt some stomach related issues in the evening only because of my heavy brunch but I am feeling better as I took a very light dinner

I hope you are feeling better by now, I felt some stomach related issues in the evening only because of my heavy brunch but I am feeling better as I took a very light dinner
Good that you are feeling better. I am not so okay. I feel that I am coming down with some seasonal viral. Just now I have started getting some body ache and feverish feeling too. I have my therapy sessions from 4 to 6:40. I am already too late to cancel it. I hope that I feel better. I have three sessions at work tomorrow. I would not like to cancel it.

Good that you are feeling better. I am not so okay. I feel that I am coming down with some seasonal viral. Just now I have started getting some body ache and feverish feeling too. I have my therapy sessions from 4 to 6:40. I am already too late to cancel it. I hope that I feel better. I have three sessions at work tomorrow. I would not like to cancel it.
I think you should take some medicine for it and have some rest and if possible try to have a nap as in most cases it helps in making us feel better

I think you should take some medicine for it and have some rest and if possible try to have a nap as in most cases it helps in making us feel better
I can't do that for another three hours. I am sipping some lukewarm water. I will take the medicine and go to sleep early. I will have early dinner.

Back