Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What time did you wake today?

I can't do that for another three hours. I am sipping some lukewarm water. I will take the medicine and go to sleep early. I will have early dinner.
I hope this works and you start feeling better soon, I have also started my zero sugar today

I hope this works and you start feeling better soon, I have also started my zero sugar today
Good to know. I hope that too.
Actually I have started this zero sugar challenge with my health conscious friends in a group. Today is the fourth day and we are doing good.

Good to know. I hope that too.
Actually I have started this zero sugar challenge with my health conscious friends in a group. Today is the fourth day and we are doing good.
I haven't taken anything sweet, just took Kadah prasad from Gurudwara sahib only but I guess i can have that LOL

I haven't taken anything sweet, just took Kadah prasad from Gurudwara sahib only but I guess i can have that LOL
Oh! The mention of that kadha prasad makes my mouth water. I used to love that when I was young. I will get that every Sunday from the Gurudwara where my friend used to go. She would bring it for me every Sunday. It tastes special.

Oh! The mention of that kadha prasad makes my mouth water. I used to love that when I was young. I will get that every Sunday from the Gurudwara where my friend used to go. She would bring it for me every Sunday. It tastes special.
It really does, I was hoping they give me less, thinking about my no-sugar challenge but they gave me more but it was too good

It really does, I was hoping they give me less, thinking about my no-sugar challenge but they gave me more but it was too good
If you are going to Gurudwara every Sunday, you can keep Sunday as your cheat day. You don't have health issues like Diabetes. So, you don't need to be so particular. Just make sure that you burn those extra calories walking few extra rounds. It is tough to say No to such tasty things.

If you are going to Gurudwara every Sunday, you can keep Sunday as your cheat day. You don't have health issues like Diabetes. So, you don't need to be so particular. Just make sure that you burn those extra calories walking few extra rounds. It is tough to say No to such tasty things.
I try to go daily so I do get that on daily basis and from some time I am taking so many biscuits daily LOL so I am sure it will help and at least I am eliminating direct sugar that we get from tea

I woke at 10 am today which I am happy about. My body has been all over the place recently with me sleeping in quite late on some days which I hate as I feel like the day is wasted when that happens.

I am glad to have woken up before 6 am and it was on my own and it feels good and it means you have completed your sleep

I woke up at 5 am because of nature call so didn't went back to sleep and will go for a nap later in the day.

I woke up late today as it was Sunday and we have an off on Sundays.

Sundays are to rejuvenate and to refresh and we can afford to sleep till late as per our convenience.

I prefer to wake up around 6Am and it does not matter its a Sunday or any other day and this is what happened today too

I woke up somewhere around 1am but later went back to sleep. After that I finally woke up around after 4.

I am not facing any such issues and if I do then it must be tough for me, I did woke up around 5.45 am today and then I used that time to check Instagram LOL

Today I woke up around after 3 this time around. There was no light so the place was abit hot. Though now it feels like there might be a little rain.

Thankfully there was no such problem when I woke up although I felt lazy and it was looking like as I woke up on a Sunday LOL but its only Thursday

I woke at 9.30am today as I had an appointment for a medical procedure this morning.

I woke up at 11am today. I’m going to get my blood drawn in about an hour. I’ll more than likely take a nap when I get back home.

As usual I woke up at 4 am and then again went back to sleep knowing it's Sunday 😂

Back