Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What time did you wake today?

It's a long weekend here. My Monday is off. I plan to sleep till 7 AM tomorrow or maybe a little extra. I plan to miss my morning workout tomorrow and keep it a lazy day.
Today I woke up at 6:30.

I had a bad night's sleep last night so ended up having to sleep today instead, I woke at 2.30pm today.

@Shortie . Oh! Sorry about your bad night. I hope that you are fully rested and feeling fresh now. I woke up at 5:30 instead of 5 today. I had one pot rice to cook for lunch and that is quick as I did most preparation last night. I could sleep more for 30 minutes.

Today I woke up multiple times, but I finally woke up around 4am and started my day around 5am.

I always have my alarm set at 4:00 in the morning which is exactly when I always wake up because I have a lot of things I need to do early in the morning before my day starts. Without my alarm being set, it is going to be difficult for me to wake up that early in the morning.

Back