Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What time did you wake today?

It's a long weekend here. My Monday is off. I plan to sleep till 7 AM tomorrow or maybe a little extra. I plan to miss my morning workout tomorrow and keep it a lazy day.
Today I woke up at 6:30.

I had a bad night's sleep last night so ended up having to sleep today instead, I woke at 2.30pm today.

@Shortie . Oh! Sorry about your bad night. I hope that you are fully rested and feeling fresh now. I woke up at 5:30 instead of 5 today. I had one pot rice to cook for lunch and that is quick as I did most preparation last night. I could sleep more for 30 minutes.

Today I woke up multiple times, but I finally woke up around 4am and started my day around 5am.

I always have my alarm set at 4:00 in the morning which is exactly when I always wake up because I have a lot of things I need to do early in the morning before my day starts. Without my alarm being set, it is going to be difficult for me to wake up that early in the morning.

I woke at 11am today after sleeping a little later than I wanted to.

We all wake at different times each day depending on the type of day we have ahead.

What time did you wake up today?

Due to being up late last night watching the Royal Rumble, I did not wake until 2 pm as I didn't get to bed until 6 am. I am so thankful these main events are every so often!

I always make sure to go to bed very early so that I'm going to wake up early as well and still feel very strong. Once it is 8:00 p.m. I'm already in bed and I always wake up around 4:00 or 5:00 a.m. in the morning.

I woke up around after 2 this morning, but went back to sleep till around after 4.

I woke up around after 2 this morning, but went back to sleep till around after 4.
Did you make use of that time? Or just spent it lying on the bed waiting for sleep to come.
I woke up at 6:20, packed and sent my daughter to her college and went back in bed for another hour from 7_8 AM. It's weekend and I can afford to do that

I woke up at around 11am today. Just in time to watch some of the NFL games.

Did you make use of that time? Or just spent it lying on the bed waiting for sleep to come.
I woke up at 6:20, packed and sent my daughter to her college and went back in bed for another hour from 7_8 AM. It's weekend and I can afford to do that
I had work to do but was not feeling motivated in any way, so I was just pretty much in bed spacing out on my thoughts.

I had work to do but was not feeling motivated in any way, so I was just pretty much in bed spacing out on my thoughts.
Oh! I see. I feel that sometimes we all need to do that. Just staying idle in bed spacing out our own thoughts comes with it's own benefits. We need to relax that way from time to time. I hope that you could catch enough rest later and got the energy and motivation back.

I woke at 7.15am today but due to not sleeping well last night, went and took a nap until 2.30pm today.

I woke up at 11:30am today, but went back to sleep at around 1pm.

It was 7:30am because I had plenty of bad dreams in series. I don't remember all of them now but they made me soooo tired and because of it I felt as if I didn't sleep at all. But, there was one dream where I was being given bj, so that thing was good. :D

I woke up at 10:30am today. I started my day off early.

I will continue to type something here. I'm not a heavy sleeper, I can wake up anytime from 5am to 6am. My offline works start from 8am and in always happy to meet up before the boss comes.

Back