Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is the weather like today?

At present its sunny and humid although it is expected to rain but don't think it will

I went for my morning walk today and had to find shelter cause it started to rain. It's still drizzling right now though. I pray it falls later in the day.

It was forecasted to rain in the morning but instead we are having bright sunshine and a very humid day

It's raining since past 1 hour and it's heavy rain and it's already so dark at 4.18 pm and looks like it'll keep raining for at least an hour more

Today started with a little rain and right now it's pretty sunny. I doubt there would be any rain today. The time is currently 3:03pm.

It's been cloudy today since morning and I can sense its raining in other parts and the reason its not so hot today

So far so good the weather is pretty calm. During my morning walk, there was a little bit of rain, I had to look for shelter. I think it might probably fall again in the night though.

We are having a very weird kind of weather today, its sunny and humid and its quite hot but its expected to rain too so not sure what to expect

Today was pretty sunny but at the same time cold. We thought we would be having some rain today but i guess it was just playing pranks on us.

I was sunny throughout and this is what we have for most part of the year even though it stayed cloudy for past few days but there was no rain

It is still very humid at the moment in the house due to the heatwave we had over the last few days, glad it's cooled down outside somewhat, just wish the breeze was enough to help cool the house down.

The weather is good for me today. I have flu and I don't feel any good when it's too cold. The weather is hot in Texas. A lot of people don't like it but I'm enjoying it now.

It's morning here now in the Philippines but we already experience a sweltering heat. It is so hot here and it is early morning at 5. I woke up at 5 to prepay myself for work. It's been two weeks now that rain no longer visits my place. Our heat index reaches 42 degrees Celcius.

It's raining so hard here now, nonestop. As usual, cute flood follows. It's surrounding our backyard. People at home may not be able to go out rain and wind seems difficult to manage. This rain may may 8 hours. It is evening here now so we're all inside home including my pet cat Tiktok.

Is it raining there too?

We didn't have enough rainfall here this year. Yesterday it rained, but not for a long time. It was heavy, and the roads were waterlogged, which caused traffic jams when I was on the way home from the office and reached home late.

There is a low pressure here which is why it rains. It is evening here now but the rain continues to pour. Our lawn is flooding but it will subside before the morning comes hopefully. It is Sunday and I stayed home at 2 in in the afternoon when I sensed the dark skies.

It's raining so hard here now, nonestop. As usual, cute flood follows. It's surrounding our backyard. People at home may not be able to go out rain and wind seems difficult to manage. This rain may may 8 hours. It is evening here now so we're all inside home including my pet cat Tiktok.

Is it raining there too?
Actually no we have inadequate rainfall here in Nigeria so far this year

We had such kind of non stop rain in July and it got annoying with gloomy and rainy days every day. I am very happy since August has come. We get bright sun in the day time and it rains for an hour or two in the evening or late night. Weather remains cool because of that

Actually no we have inadequate rainfall here in Nigeria so far this year
Why is that so, it is so depressing if there is no rain. It is not easy to deal with the sweltering heat especially during sleep time. It is one reason why our electric bill at home goes up like crazy. We use aircons every evening. I think your current bill there is skyrocket too.

We can see the climate changes impacting the rain everywhere. Some places in our country have not got enough rain while in others it has created a havoc by turning into natural disaster. It's the same case with the whole world.

Back