Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is the weather like today?

Why is that so, it is so depressing if there is no rain. It is not easy to deal with the sweltering heat especially during sleep time. It is one reason why our electric bill at home goes up like crazy. We use aircons every evening. I think your current bill there is skyrocket too.
Actually same here in my house the electric bill goes up like crazy but I thinking may be its will be year of drought in Nigeria

Actually same here in my house the electric bill goes up like crazy but I thinking may be its will be year of drought in Nigeria
That doesn't sound good. Prolonged drought can be so much bad for a country. It would lead to food issues and even inflation of food. I just pray that you get some good rain and it doesn't turn out to be drought in your country. Here, in our country rain is natural disaster in few places causing havoc while other areas have not received enough rain.

We can see the climate changes impacting the rain everywhere. Some places in our country have not got enough rain while in others it has created a havoc by turning into natural disaster. It's the same case with the whole world.

Yes, the whole world is facing the climatic changes now a days. We need to take some steps to avoid them. In my state we had less rainfall than the normal this year.

That doesn't sound good. Prolonged drought can be so much bad for a country. It would lead to food issues and even inflation of food. I just pray that you get some good rain and it doesn't turn out to be drought in your country. Here, in our country rain is natural disaster in few places causing havoc while other areas have not received enough rain.
Thank you for your great prayers I am very happy, meeting such kind good people around the globe in this forum.

@Amdhone3qq . We all need to pray for each other. Till all is well, nothing is well. This world is a global village in true sense with all technological advancements and connections.. Something not going well in one part is definitely going to bring the impact in other parts too globally. It might be immediate or later.

@Amdhone3qq . We all need to pray for each other. Till all is well, nothing is well. This world is a global village in true sense with all technological advancements and connections.. Something not going well in one part is definitely going to bring the impact in other parts too globally. It might be immediate or later.
Actually that was right and I believed I met so special friends in the forum i wish we could all have a nice moment together.

We have been through with summer drought in my country that lasted 4 months starting month of March to July. This prompted the president of the Philippines to end the DepEd classes first week of March and the next school year to start end of July to avoid the sweltering heat of these months that reached up to 50 degrees Celcius.

We have been through with summer drought in my country that lasted 4 months starting month of March to July. This prompted the president of the Philippines to end the DepEd classes first week of March and the next school year to start end of July to avoid the sweltering heat of these months that reached up to 50 degrees Celcius.
All my taught it was only Nigeria that have less rainfall this summer but after I heard this I find out that many of country's have been going through drought this summer

We had some rain yesterday, then today the rain started as early as 5am till around after 9 in the morning. I was not able to for my morning walk.

All my taught it was only Nigeria that have less rainfall this summer but after I heard this I find out that many of country's have been going through drought this summer
We were through with summer heat , we are now experiencing the rainy month starting month of August up to December. But in the month of December, there is a series of storms .One time on Christmas eve , a storm lambasted our region leaving us on flood and blackout. That was a sad Christmas eve.

It has been raining here since morning and I have switched off the Air conditioner for the first time this summer

The weather is pretty cold, but there is no sign of rain, and I doubt there will be one today.

It's cloudy morning here. It's 8 AM. We woke up to a wet morning, but I am sure that the sun will shine in some time. The clouds are gone after the heavy rain last night. It's a gorgeous weather

It's cooler at the current juncture but it's expected to warm as the day progresses

Weather is weird, it rained hard for 10-20 mins but then it went back to sunny and now its so hot and humid

It is cloudy and windy today but also humid. We have also had some rain.

It’s 84 degrees today and not so humid. I don’t think we’ll hit 90 degrees today

Today was sunny over here, and even though it tried to rain later this evening, it wasn't all that cold as the weather was warm.

It's a pleasant weather here. There is pleasant breeze and sun and clouds are playing hide n seek. I wish that it rains. It has not rained in the last two days and I might have to water my 100 pots if it doesn't rain today.

I love the weather here. It's still raining, the weather being too cold. We had a freezing atmosphere last night because it rained from morning till late evening.

Back