Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is the weather like today?

The weather for today was really good because the weather was rainy and cold and I enjoy it because I played a lot of game's

The weather for today was beautiful because it’s somewhat warm and I really enjoyed it because i do alot of things examples playing games and watching movies and participating in exercise

It's still pretty early for me to say. Though at the moment the rain has finally stopped but the weather still looks dark, while the sun is still struggling to come out. So our faith for the weather today is unknown.

It's again hot and humid although it stayed cloudy for some time and we were waiting for the rain but it did not rained

It's raining non stop here. This rain has helped in making the temperature comfortable.

It's raining non stop here. This rain has helped in making the temperature comfortable.
We where finally able to get some sunshine today after how many days of constant rain. Though there is every possibility that the rain might fall again tomorrow.

LOL you guys are enjoying rain whereas we are not getting even a single drop of rain

We are having hot and humid weather from last few days and praying to have rainfall soon.

It was cloudy for sometime and we were waiting for the rain but still no rain and at present its hot and humid

It was cloudy at first but at the moment things are pretty sunny. So am guessing today might be another sunny day for us.

I hope it rains overnight otherwise it would be tough for everyone because the humid weather is making things tough for everyone

Let's hope it does then for your sakes. Good luck with everything.

It rained heavily here for few minutes but the weather didn't get affected and it's still hot and humid here.

Weather is still weird and so hot and humid and almost unbearable if you need to move outside or travel on a bike

It's very humid at the moment with some clouds. The sun has managed to creep through the clouds a few times but we have no rain so I am happy about that!

It was expected to rain all night but instead it started raining around 9.20 Am and its a light rain now so its not too bad

It is very humid today, we are in the middle of a small heatwave and the sun is shining so it's making it feel hotter. Not the greatest weather to have a fever in.

What’s your weather like where you are?

It’s been not only the longest hot summer on record, but also the hottest autumn (so far) here in the UK.

This is due to the El Nino effect as well as global warming as explained in the article.

Wonder whether we’ll be having a mild or freezing summer…
Keep up the good work 👍

It was overcast since morning and rained for 30-40 mins and it was slow rain so weather is not so hot today

It's drizzling now and expected to rain at least for 2 hours as per the weather app. These weather apps cannot be trusted but it's overcast and drizzling already.

Back