Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is the weather like today?

Thankfully its not Sunny here and its still cloudy and as per the weather forecast it will rain again after 10 Pm so will see if it rains or not

I woke up at 5:00 am today and found that it was raining. It rained for an hour or more. The weather now is fine but still it's humid.

I am feeling mad right now, It was expected to rain heavily from midnight to morning and it did not even rained for a min

Our weather here today is somewhat fluctuating. Awhile ago, the skies looked gloomy promising a rain but so suddenly the sun showed up smiling shyly. I am hoping sun to shine for two hours so my clothes get dry.

It's sunny here and I don't think it will rain at least for the major part of the day although you can never be sure of the weather in the rainy season

We have had rain and cloudy all day which has been a shame, you wouldn't think we were in July and summer was in full swing at the moment. Hoping the weather picks up this week.

It rained heavily here yesterday evening, but it didn't have an impact on the weather. It's still hot and humid here. I guess we need continuous rain here for 3–4 days so that the temperature may get reduced. We are praying for it.

I guess it won't affect much and there was no rain here and since morning its so hot and humid so its hard to even walk outside

It was raining all through today, I had some jobs to pick up, so I had no choice but to enter the rain. The time right now is currently 7:39pm and it's still raining. It's been like this for days now though.

We are waiting for the rain so that it can ease the heat at least for some time but there is no rain but tomorrows forecast shows rain so lets keep our fingers crossed

The rain has been falling since yesterday. It stopped a little but has started again. The time is currently 6:24am, I was supposed to go for my morning walk but i had to run back to the house due to the rain. I have a delivery to make later in the day, I hope it stops by then.

It's so hot and humid right now, I went out for some work and came back in 10 mins and was drenched in sweat

It's so hot and humid today that I am sweating sitting in the cafeteria.😥

The weather is currently very cold in my area because it has been raining for the past 5 hours. It is something that makes it very difficult for people to do anything whenever it's raining because it is always very heavy.

It's not raining here. This season, we didn't have sufficient rainfall, which caused heat and humidity to increase day by day. It's very tough for the people who are employed in the field to cope with this weather.

It's unbearable today for those that are without Air conditioner and if you have a fan or cooler then they won't seem to help

That's true. We don't have AC on the shop floor, and it became really difficult to spend time on the shop floor today. Now, at home, when I am sitting in an AC room, I am feeling relaxed. Yes, the cooler and fan are not effective in such weather now.

Its hard to work outside AC these days because of the unbearable heat but we need to manage and hopefully the weather will change soon

It's raining for the past 2 hours and I am loving the weather. I wish it rains for at least 2 more hours.

We are praying God for it to happen here. It's lots of humidity and we all are sweating if not sitting under AC.

Back