Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What did you last eat/drink?

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
What was the last thing you ate/drank?

I last drank a banana milkshake. I drink one every day but I didn’t like the taste of it today.

I had some leftover chicken from dinner last night with a bag of sour cream and onion chips.

A glass of milk, and black pepper twists.

Forgot what it's called but a sort of flat bread with cherry tomatoes, goat cheese, and a bit of pesto (I think).

Spaghetti was the last thing I ate. It was what I had for breakfast with water of course. I will be having my lunch in the next 1 hour.

I had Chinese for dinner, pork fried rice and sweet and sour chicken! It was delicious, we got it from a local place called Green China.

Featured Articles

Back