Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are you thinking right now?

Right now I am currently thinking about how to make more money, it seems the expenses I need to sort out just increased to a whole new level, so I don't really have much choice than to increase my source of income as fast as I can.

I now have my eyes set at this month and would like to end the month on a high and do well and hope to earn more starting from August

We still have some days before the month ends though, so am trying my best and at the same time not to put myself under pressure.

HAHA I will try to walk for 20 mins daily in the morning as I am still to plan for evening walk but will see if I can manage sometime for it
Do not do a 20-minute walk in the evening and it must be before dinner. Do not walk after you eat dinner or breakfast. it will harm your kidneys and appendices,

Do not do a 20-minute walk in the evening and it must be before dinner. Do not walk after you eat dinner or breakfast. it will harm your kidneys and appendices,
Wow, Are you sure a walk after dinner can affect our kidneys, I do like to walk after my dinner to digest the food properly

I have a meeting to attend tomorrow and I am thinking about it and need to plan about it in advance.

Right now, I am thinking of many things. My business has now a rival. Though the sale is still the same but my rival is very tricky. She might do something that lets my customers transfer to her business. I hope she is humane.

Back