Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are you thinking right now?

It is a world of survival this time. Let us just pray that there is always rain so the farmers can plant crips for the people's consumption.
Speaking of rain, it has been falling over here since 1:00am till now and the time is currently 9:05am

Speaking of rain, it has been falling over here since 1:00am till now and the time is currently 9:05am
That's good to hear. The farmers are the backbone of our country without them nothing to eat. I'm thinking to buy a small farm.

That's good to hear. The farmers are the backbone of our country without them nothing to eat. I'm thinking to buy a small farm.
It seems the rain has finally stopped though. I still have some things to do but once am done I we go out to waybill some goods.

It seems the rain has finally stopped though. I still have some things to do but once am done I we go out to waybill some goods.
That was a good thinking going out to buy some goods. I am at home now and I am thinking of eating ice cream despite raining. There is a chocolate ice cream in the ref lol.

That was a good thinking going out to buy some goods. I am at home now and I am thinking of eating ice cream despite raining. There is a chocolate ice cream in the ref lol.
Hehehe I am thinking about eating cake but right now I do not have the extra funds to buy one right now. Though I also thinking about the various jobs I need to sort out today.

Hehehe I am thinking about eating cake but right now I do not have the extra funds to buy one right now. Though I also thinking about the various jobs I need to sort out today.
You have to listen to your body wanting to eat a cake he he. There is no cake here on our ref only ice cream of half a gallon. Buy cake tomorrow once you cash out .

I am thinking about the cricket matches India will play in this month and next month

I am thinking about the cricket matches India will play in this month and next month
You're indeed a cricket fanatic. Please share me the YouTube link once they play to watch their performance. I also like to watch a game like that. What country is the match country for India. Last years ago it was Australia.

HAHA Yeah I do like cricket so much but you won't be able to check the live telecast on Youtube. At present they have sent a junior team to Zimbabwe

Maybe, I will watch via cable. I was in Auckland that time when I saw the match India and Sweden. I was not able to finish it because I had a visitor from my country who migrated in New Zealand.

I am not sure if it was a cricket match because as per my knowledge Indian cricket team never played against Sweden

I am not sure if it was a cricket match because as per my knowledge Indian cricket team never played against Sweden
Really? I might have forgotten the match of India. Your players are are very good. Are some of them play another game and are qualifiers for the Paris Olympics?

Really? I might have forgotten the match of India. Your players are are very good. Are some of them play another game and are qualifiers for the Paris Olympics?
NO but they are trying to Introduce cricket in 2028 and then you can see them live but I will find a way so that you can watch them play live before that time

NO but they are trying to Introduce cricket in 2028 and then you can see them live but I will find a way so that you can watch them play live before that time
Wow thank you so much my friend. I hope to watch it live via cable. We have cable at home. I am also excited to watch the Paris Olympics. Your country has a lot of players and may garner many gold medals.

Wow thank you so much my friend. I hope to watch it live via cable. We have cable at home. I am also excited to watch the Paris Olympics. Your country has a lot of players and may garner many gold medals.
Yeah, some of them are quite good at shooting, Boxing, Hockey, and of course, Javelin throw. I also like to watch it sometimes whenever I know Indian athletes are participating

Yeah, some of them are quite good at shooting, Boxing, Hockey, and of course, Javelin throw. I also like to watch it sometimes whenever I know Indian athletes are participating
All your athletes are qualified, I've learned it gen from the World News I posted. There are also from my country. I hope our boxers, pole vaulter and gymnast can bring gold to the Philippines.

All your athletes are qualified, I've learned it gen from the World News I posted. There are also from my country. I hope our boxers, pole vaulter and gymnast can bring gold to the Philippines.
Good luck to them as well, I hope our countrymen can do well in the Olympics and can win lots of Gold medal there and at least beat china LOL

At the moment I am thinking about what I will wear to church tomorrow since tomorrow is Sunday and irs our youth Sunday. I am also thinking about the work I have to deal with as well.

Good luck to them as well, I hope our countrymen can do well in the Olympics and can win lots of Gold medal there and at least beat china LOL
I am now so excited to see the Olympics event. I sleep late just to watch the Ph athletes and monitor the chart regarding the winning centuries and the medals received. It will start end of next week up to August 8,.

I am now so excited to see the Olympics event. I sleep late just to watch the Ph athletes and monitor the chart regarding the winning centuries and the medals received. It will start end of next week up to August 8,.

Best of luck to your athletes. We are hoping to get the highest number of golds in the Olympics as ever. Every Olympics, the Indian players improve their performance as the number of medals increases for our country. We have lots of expectations from Neeraj Chopra this time again.

Back