Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are you thinking right now?

It's past 10:30 PM and I am in bed thinking about tomorrow. Mostly about the sessions at work and the other obligations. I have to meet two new parents for counseling tomorrow after my sessions with the children.

Best of luck to your athletes. We are hoping to get the highest number of golds in the Olympics as ever. Every Olympics, the Indian players improve their performance as the number of medals increases for our country. We have lots of expectations from Neeraj Chopra this time again.
The athletes in the Philippines sent to the Paris Olympics were almost 200. The Ph Olympics chairman hopes to have at least 4 gold medals to be garnered from our boxers, pole vault EJ, gymnast Yulo, and weight lifter, Sarno. I'm thinking about the silver and bronze to be brought home.

I am now thinking about the next week off LOL, I did enjoy yesterday and was hoping that Sunday can be a little more longer LOL

I am now thinking about the next week off LOL, I did enjoy yesterday and was hoping that Sunday can be a little more longer LOL
That's cool thinking about next week, I thought you were thinking of your special someone he he. Right now, I am thinking to eat ice cream despite it is raining. I am craving for ice cream. I bought half a galloon this morning .

That's cool thinking about next week, I thought you were thinking of your special someone he he. Right now, I am thinking to eat ice cream despite it is raining. I am craving for ice cream. I bought half a galloon this morning .
Haha no I don't have anyone yet to think about. I am also craving for it because its rainy season here and we are not getting much rain and its so hot

I have therapy sessions starting in some time and the children must be on their way. I am not feeling good, seems like coming down with this seasonal thing. I can't cancel it at last moment. I am thinking and hoping that all goes well for the next two and half hours. I will take some rest after that.

Oh I am sorry, I thought you canceled it and was thinking about tomorrow's session, yes it will be tough to cancel at the last minute

Oh I am sorry, I thought you canceled it and was thinking about tomorrow's session, yes it will be tough to cancel at the last minute
I got up from the nap and felt worse than morning. I felt a little better when I came back from work. I thought I can do it and so did not cancel. I am hopeful that it would be okay. Once children are here, I get the energy.

I got up from the nap and felt worse than morning. I felt a little better when I came back from work. I thought I can do it and so did not cancel. I am hopeful that it would be okay. Once children are here, I get the energy.
I like to wish you luck and I hope there are not many children like me who like to have fun and sometimes tease the teacher in a friendly way LOL

I am thinking to play online games because I am less busy and I want to have fun with my friends around

Haha no I don't have anyone yet to think about. I am also craving for it because its rainy season here and we are not getting much rain and its so hot
Eat ice cream to satisfy your feelings. You buy tomorrow and splurge all you can lol. My sister has also the same thinking as mine to eat ice cream. The brand of my favorite ice cream is Rocky Road.

Eat ice cream to satisfy your feelings. You buy tomorrow and splurge all you can lol. My sister has also the same thinking as mine to eat ice cream. The brand of my favorite ice cream is Rocky Road.
I won't have it, I today started with no sugar challenge so I cannot spoil the plan the same day LOL, will see if I can at least keep with it for 15 days

I won't have it, I today started with no sugar challenge so I cannot spoil the plan the same day LOL, will see if I can at least keep with it for 15 days
Just forget for a while your no sugar challenge lol. But if you're firmed in your decision that will be good. Your body react in the first to 5th day. In the 6th day your body system will be relaxed no more craving of sugary thing.

I really need to stick with the challenge and see if I can improve a little as from some time I am eating biscuits and cookies a lot and really need to lose weight now

Are you overweight? You need to undergo strenuous exercises. Your blood pressure might be affected if overweight. I hope you can suffice in your No Sugar Challenge. It's for your own benefit. Drink lukewarm water to remedy if crave sweets.

Are you overweight? You need to undergo strenuous exercises. Your blood pressure might be affected if overweight. I hope you can suffice in your No Sugar Challenge. It's for your own benefit. Drink lukewarm water to remedy if crave sweets.
Yes slightly over weight but I need to get it sorted before its too late, I am presently planning to stay way from sugar and will start with my morning walk and some of the stretching exercise and will see how it goes

Yes slightly over weight but I need to get it sorted before its too late, I am presently planning to stay way from sugar and will start with my morning walk and some of the stretching exercise and will see how it goes
20 minutes walk nonstop reduces weigh. I lose 1 pound when I did a 20 minutes walk in our lawn back and fourth. I increased weight during Christmas 😁. There are many foods to eat during Christmas days they're tempting lol.

20 minutes walk nonstop reduces weigh. I lose 1 pound when I did a 20 minutes walk in our lawn back and fourth. I increased weight during Christmas 😁. There are many foods to eat during Christmas days they're tempting lol.
I will start with that from tomorrow, So in how many days you did you lose 1 pound with 20 mins of daily walk?

I will start with that from tomorrow, So in how many days you did you lose 1 pound with 20 mins of daily walk?
I lose 1 pound in one week. It's better if you do to twice a day. You can also have a dance exercise. Do it in your bedroom. Play a modern music you like and dance in 30 minutes sweatout. You'll lose weight fast too.

I lose 1 pound in one week. It's better if you do to twice a day. You can also have a dance exercise. Do it in your bedroom. Play a modern music you like and dance in 30 minutes sweatout. You'll lose weight fast too.
HAHA I will try to walk for 20 mins daily in the morning as I am still to plan for evening walk but will see if I can manage sometime for it

Back