Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are you thinking right now?

I have not tried payeer or any other payment process . I think I should try because I don't know if I may be able to reach 50k points on BMF, ever

Last edited:
What I am thinking now is how to accomplish the different orders that I have and deliver to my clients. It bothers my mind when I have lots of unfulfilled orders.

Right now, I am thinking about the different crimes that are happening anywhere in the world. I am always reading news and feeling scared thinking about the solutions of the problems.

I am a little scared today and actually all my Mondays are like that and I just like to have a good day both online and offline

Right now, I am thinking about the rain that is about to pour. The news said that there is a possible flood in some areas in the city. I went home after lunch. I do not care about my half day absence. I am afraid of flood.

I thought you were on vacation and that's why you were active online but could be your holidays are over and you are back to work, so stay careful about the rain

I thought you were on vacation and that's why you were active online but could be your holidays are over and you are back to work, so stay careful about the rain
Yes, but we had an emergency meeting which is supposed to be whole day, I just told my boss that I have a headache lol, but the truth is I am afraid of the flood ,it is raining here now,

I am currently thinking about how I should spend my day, if there is going to be light to sort out all the work I have on ground or not.

I am thinking of many things and what to cook for dinner. My sister bought one kilo chicken legs and told her to cook a chicken adobo.

I am thinking of many things and what to cook for dinner. My sister bought one kilo chicken legs and told her to cook a chicken adobo.
What's a chicken adobo? I don't think I have seen or heard about this before.

Yes, but we had an emergency meeting which is supposed to be whole day, I just told my boss that I have a headache lol, but the truth is I am afraid of the flood ,it is raining here now,
Stay safe, so does that mean you are still enjoying your vacation and still have many days to enjoy your holidays

Stay safe, so does that mean you are still enjoying your vacation and still have many days to enjoy your holidays
I am at home now and am planning to go to the mall, so I will be back here tomorrow afternoon or morning if I have a vacant time.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I am thinking about it.

For me l am now thinking about what l should be writing on this comment.

It's a new day, and the time is currently 5:18am. I am currently thinking about how my day would go, and the things I am trying to achieve.

I am now thinking about the high prices of commodities. Will they go down next year or never? The struggles of the people are insanely brutal.

I am now thinking about the high prices of commodities. Will they go down next year or never? The struggles of the people are insanely brutal.
I really hopes it goes down, because if it keeps going up I doubt if most people would be able to survive.

I really hopes it goes down, because if it keeps going up I doubt if most people would be able to survive.

We will have to find out the ways to survive in such high inflation. I always try to find out some good sites to earn part time.

It is a world of survival this time. Let us just pray that there is always rain so the farmers can plant crips for the people's consumption.

Back