Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are you thinking right now?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Do you think to travel around your country or to a place you dreamed of long ago? In my case, I am thinking about what to do for the best of my life. I am also thinking if pushed though my plan vacation in Japan next month considering the latest virus that attack Japan this time. Actually, I am thinking of many things right now. what about you?

At present, I don't have any such plans but it would be great to travel the world and have fun

Even if you travel any time but you will be stopped by the realities that we are not safe this time. Wars may escalate soon, so we better stay at home for safety.

I am focused on the education of my kids these days as their career is dependent on how they study in next two years.

I have planned to visit a hill station in the month of October this year.

At the moment I am currently thinking what ways I can use to make more money, there are so many expenses i need to sort out especially this month and next month.

I have some things in my mind and I hope they get sorted soon and for long term I have plans to find more ways to earn

I have some things in my mind and I hope they get sorted soon and for long term I have plans to find more ways to earn

That's what everyone must be having in their mind. Hope you get to know more ways to earn and let us know too.

Indeed majority of us, our major issue right is looking for more ways to earn money. The expenses we need to sort out keeps coming up every time.

If anyone finds a good and a new way to earn money can share with me here or can personally message me here. I will join the site as a referral.

Right now am thinking about how am going to scale through the night. We would be having a praise alnite today, I have not had time to sleep or rest since morning.

That's what everyone must be having in their mind. Hope you get to know more ways to earn and let us know too.
Yes I do share with everyone and already shared my link of social seos and I am sure you will earn well from it

The praise night was a success, I have been sleeping. I just woke up this afternoon around after 12 this afternoon.

Yes I do share with everyone and already shared my link of social seos and I am sure you will earn well from it

I have registered it in the past but now I am trying to open the account, it says my account is suspended now.

I have registered it in the past but now I am trying to open the account, it says my account is suspended now.
I think it's probably because you have not been active there for some time. I recently got a notification as well a few days back about my account since I haven't been active. I stopped working there because withdrawing was an issue for me due to their payment method.

I think it's probably because you have not been active there for some time. I recently got a notification as well a few days back about my account since I haven't been active. I stopped working there because withdrawing was an issue for me due to their payment method.

They have Paypal method of giving the payments I guess. It suits me , I think I should give it a try and check what I can do there.

Right now, I am thinking about my business. I will proceed to the mall where my business is settled to check some sales updates.

Right now, I am thinking about how to make more money to live a comfortable life. I am also thinking about how to be the best mom to my unborn kids. I am thinking about how to have a happy home; a good husband and good kids.

The major thing that keeps occupying my mind now is how to make money. Another thing that always bothers my mind is how I am going to organise my life to have a happy future.

Tomorrow is the surgery for my sister-in-law's son. He will stay in our house after the surgery because the hospital where the doctor will do the surgery is nearby my home. Right now, I am thinking that the surgery will go well.

They have Paypal method of giving the payments I guess. It suits me , I think I should give it a try and check what I can do there.
PayPal doesn't work here in my location, so I can't work on the site. I heard they had an option for paynoree or what's it called, but I heard running that account is pretty expensive in my location.

Back