Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many countries have you traveled to?

Only been to 6 so far, love to travel more though.

I have only ever travelled within England, UK and have never been outside of England or outside of the UK as of yet. I would love to visit Ireland, Wales, Scotland, New York, and France when I get the chance.

I am hoping to travel to at least a couple of neighbouring countries but not sure when I will

I have been to four countries, but two of them were transit countries, so I did not stay in them for long. Italy was the first country abroad where I was on vacation. It was a very cool time

I am hoping to travel to at least a couple of neighbouring countries but not sure when I will

Which neighboring countries? Is it China?. I would like to visit China to visit the Great Wall. Also, it's a good country; my sister-in-law has visited it and says it's a good country, but for vegetarians, it's not because vegetarian food is not easily available and is expensive.

Which neighboring countries? Is it China?. I would like to visit China to visit the Great Wall. Also, it's a good country; my sister-in-law has visited it and says it's a good country, but for vegetarians, it's not because vegetarian food is not easily available and is expensive.
Maybe if possible but I was referring to Sri Lanka and Pakistan

Are you serious? Would you like to visit Pakistan? I wish I may be able to visit Swat Valley there, but because of the conditions not suitable for Hindus there, I won't be able to fulfill my dream at least in this life. @Ginger

I would love to visit Lahore and Nankana Sahib (the Birthplace of Guru Nanak Dev Ji)

I would love to visit Lahore and Nankana Sahib (the Birthplace of Guru Nanak Dev Ji)

Oh I see. Now they have closed this pilgrim for Indians. The things are getting worst these days between the two countries. Have you watched recent video of Haris Rauf on social media.

I have been to four countries, but two of them were transit countries, so I did not stay in them for long. Italy was the first country abroad where I was on vacation. It was a very cool time
I was discussing with my friends sometime ago and the said when we are talking about countries that we visited, transit ones don't count. As long as one does not step out of the airport then it doesn't count as a visit. Do you also share the same idea?

Oh I see. Now they have closed this pilgrim for Indians. The things are getting worst these days between the two countries. Have you watched recent video of Haris Rauf on social media.
Things are bad but I hope things improve and Pakistan can have a good relationship with India

I don't think the relation will improve in the future, they are only going to be worsen. I have always wanted to visit POK but I know I won't be able to visit it in my life. Pakistan is the worst country to live for Hindus.

I don't think the relation will improve in the future, they are only going to be worsen. I have always wanted to visit POK but I know I won't be able to visit it in my life. Pakistan is the worst country to live for Hindus.
Do Indians have bad experience while living there? Thought you people are neighbors, why the hostility?

You need to read the history.

Kashmir is a beautiful place and it's in India. Pakistan claim that it should be their part so they send terrorists through the border. There create sort of a terror and have made the things so worse that all Hindus had to leave Kashmir. Muslims killed lots of Kashmiri Pandits in the last years.

Read the link if you want to know more

So far I have not had the opportunity to travell to any country but subsiquently I am planning on traveling to the United States

Featured Articles

Back