Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many countries have you traveled to?

Is cyprus a good country? I heard it to be a beautiful country.

Is cyprus a good country? I heard it to be a beautiful country.
The few pictures I have seen about the country, I think it's pretty beautiful and peaceful most of the times.

I have read it's a neighbouring country of Greece. I have not read about this country.

And it is also an island, I believe one day I would be able to visit this place. Though some months back I was reading a few articles about it.

Oh I was even aware there where different Cyprus.
There are. And according to what I know, you fare better in Cyprus than Turkish Cyprus. I know about some countries, even though I haven't been there!

Is it an expensive country? Will it be expensive to visit it compared to other European countries.

Is it an expensive country? Will it be expensive to visit it compared to other European countries.
Yeah I think it is an European country, so you can expect it to have the economy of an European standard. I can't say for sure though.

Things might have changed now though, but from what I read things where pretty okay and stable back then.

Things might have changed now though, but from what I read things where pretty okay and stable back then.
I think they still are. Got a few friends of mine who are studying over there, and they said it is a good country.

Yeah I think it is an European country, so you can expect it to have the economy of an European standard. I can't say for sure though.

I have an online friend from Cyprus but I have never discussed about the country with him as I don't see online these days.

I have an online friend from Cyprus but I have never discussed about the country with him as I don't see online these days.
Maybe the next time you get in contact with him you can ask him a few questions about the country?

I think they still are. Got a few friends of mine who are studying over there, and they said it is a good country.
Okay then, if those who are there at the moment says it's a good country then it is.

Taj Mahal no doubt is everyone's reason to visit India. But there are many such monuments here which are worth to watch.
Sadly thats the only one that comes to mind, please list a couple of monuments that should be a must on my list. Thank you :)

Here are few places to visit:

1.Taj Mahal, Agra.
2.Red Fort, Delhi.
3.Ajanta and Ellora Caves, Maharashtra.
4.Gateway of India, Mumbai.
5.Qutub Minar, Delhi.
6. Hawa Mahal, Jaipur.
7. Victoria Memorial, Kolkata.
8. Khajuraho Temple, Madhya Pradesh.
9. Mahabodhi Temple, Bodh Gaya
10. Mehrangfort, Udaipur.
11.India gate, Delhi
12. Gwalior fort, Madhya Pradesh
13. Charminar, Hyderabad

Apart from these , there are lots of other places to watch.

1.Taj Mahal, Agra.
2.Red Fort, Delhi.
5.Qutub Minar, Delhi.
6. Hawa Mahal, Jaipur.
11.India gate, Delhi
13. Charminar, Hyderabad

Wow have you also been to all these places yourself?

Yes, I have visited all the above places. There are lots of historical monuments in Delhi itself.

That's impressive, we don't have that much over here in my state, though we have a lot of places in the country in general.

1.Taj Mahal, Agra.
2.Red Fort, Delhi.
5.Qutub Minar, Delhi.
6. Hawa Mahal, Jaipur.
11.India gate, Delhi
13. Charminar, Hyderabad

Seems like a lot of places to visit. To do that you need to hold enough cash so that you'll be able to get to all of this places.

1.Taj Mahal, Agra.
2.Red Fort, Delhi.
5.Qutub Minar, Delhi.
6. Hawa Mahal, Jaipur.
11.India gate, Delhi
13. Charminar, Hyderabad

Thank you Sanjeev! Very much appreciated 😊

Featured Articles

Back